30 Oct 2003 08:48:59
Maurice
Scuba diving in Mocambique?

Hello,

Who has been scuba diving in Mocambique and can tell me what the better dive
sites are? And can you also recommend good diveschools?

thanks,
Maurice

02 Nov 2003 22:39:12
Belinda Parkinson
Re: Scuba diving in Mocambique?

"Maurice" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Hello,
>
> Who has been scuba diving in Mocambique and can tell me what the better
dive
> sites are? And can you also recommend good diveschools?
>
> thanks,
> Maurice

we used http://www.simplyscuba.co.za/they were very friendly and had great
DM's - reefs are a little small but have an absolute tonne of life on them,
great if you use a camera. hammerheads can be seen at "the pinnacle" (if
memory serves??), it was a while ago that we were there.

hth