20 May 2005 19:19:53
Bianca
OT - For Greg Mossman

Greg,
I started reading this NG because I love diving and I love travelling,
but... I have to admit I'm staying because you kill me. You are too funny,
keep on writing, you hilarous guy!
:-) Bianca

25 May 2005 05:44:04
Joe
Re: OT - For Greg Mossman

Hey Greg

You are a hit with all the homosexual scuba community.

Keep it up................if you can.

On Fri, 20 May 2005 19:19:53 GMT, "Bianca" <[email protected] > wrote:

>Greg,
>I started reading this NG because I love diving and I love travelling,
>but... I have to admit I'm staying because you kill me. You are too funny,
>keep on writing, you hilarous guy!
>:-) Bianca

28 May 2005 12:07:54
Reef Fish
Re: OT - For Greg Mossman

I quit reading this group for about a week, and on dropping in to see
what's going on, I was amazed how the group has gone down the tube
and seemed to have been taken over by clueless 'ferners, asking about
diving in Spain, Sicily, and Raja's Armpit?

And how the homosapiens and lebanese are wading in?

Joe wrote:
> Hey Greg
>
> You are a hit with all the homosexual scuba community.

Speaking form experience Joe? But this guy/gal is an Italian homo.
Thanks must be getting boring in Giovanni Marola's neighborhood.

> Keep it up................if you can.

If Greg can't keep it up .... he can suck it or blow it hard ...
with Greg's hot air.