27 Aug 2003 21:10:47
Bill B.
Isla Guadalupe Great White Dives

Hey all. Been a couple years since I've read/posted.

Was wondering if anyone has taken the Great White trip out of San Diego that
goes down to Isla Guadalupe off the coast of Mexico.

An outfit called Absolute Adventures organizes and runs the trips and they
sound incredible.

My brother, a couple co-workers, and myself are heading down in October and
were just wondering if anyone had heard anything or maybe even been there.

The link to the site is below. An incredible trip for the money compared to
going to Australia or South Africa. It's becomingt known as "Great White
Heaven".

http://www.sharkdiver.com/

Thanks for reading.

Bill B.

aka nasadiver

27 Aug 2003 15:48:04
Greg Mossman
Re: Isla Guadalupe Great White Dives

"Bill B." <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]

> An outfit called Absolute Adventures organizes and runs the trips and they
> sound incredible.

They probably suck.

www.horizoncharters.com has been doing trips there for years and they know
what they are doing.

28 Aug 2003 00:55:24
Bill B.
Re: Isla Guadalupe Great White Dives

"Greg Mossman" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> "Bill B." <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
>
> > An outfit called Absolute Adventures organizes and runs the trips and
they
> > sound incredible.
>
> They probably suck.
>
> www.horizoncharters.com has been doing trips there for years and they know
> what they are doing.

That's the boat they use.

28 Aug 2003 02:10:09
Bill B.
Re: Isla Guadalupe Great White Dives

"Greg Mossman" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> "Bill B." <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> >
> > "Greg Mossman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]
> > > "Bill B." <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:[email protected]

> > they
> > >
> > > They probably suck.
> > >
> > > www.horizoncharters.com has been doing trips there for years and they
> know
> > > what they are doing.
> > >

> > That's the boat they use.
>
> Oh. In that case, Absolute Adventures is a travel agent that coordinates
> with Horizon Charters to organize and run the trips. My local shop has a
> trip chartered for November.

You should go check their site out then. Excellent site. Looks like a
fantastic dive.

http://www.sharkdiver.com/

Going in October. I'll let ya know how it went.. I'm already saving for
next year as well.