23 Oct 2003 20:33:29
Mark
I need a great/low cost place to go

I'm looking for a great, but low cost dive destination for a group of 6
divers. Does anybody have some suggestions. Looking for complete package.

Thanks Mark

25 Oct 2003 00:16:51
rnf2
Re: I need a great/low cost place to go

"Mark" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> I'm looking for a great, but low cost dive destination for a group of 6
> divers. Does anybody have some suggestions. Looking for complete
package.

> Thanks Mark

First. Where are you? My Idea of a great cheap place to go ( >$50NZD diesel,
shore entry, beautiful rocks and fish) may be different to what you consider
great and cheap ( >$1000USD Airfare to NZ, Rental car, Motel stays, shore
entry, beautiful rocks and fish)

so Unless the people here know where you are, they can't know whats cheap to
you. Do you want something within driving distance, a good boat trip close
by? or something on the far end of a budget flight to the Med or Caribbean?

rhys

26 Oct 2003 12:55:19
Jeffery Lumb
Re: I need a great/low cost place to go

Where are you located and how much are you looking to spend?