23 Nov 2004 16:57:39
Lee Bell
Happy Thanksgiving

Over the many years, I've had more than my share of joy, more than my share
of friends and more than my share of love . . . and I'm a diver. Just when
I thought I had it all, along came Jayna to show me what had been missing.

Now I really do have it all and I am thankful.

For those who, like me, celebrate Thanksgiving, happy Thanksgiving. For
those that don't, happy Thanksgiving anyway.

Lee

23 Nov 2004 20:10:53
Dillon Pyron
Re: Happy Thanksgiving

Thus spake "Lee Bell" <[email protected] > :

>Over the many years, I've had more than my share of joy, more than my share
>of friends and more than my share of love . . . and I'm a diver. Just when
>I thought I had it all, along came Jayna to show me what had been missing.
>
>Now I really do have it all and I am thankful.
>
>For those who, like me, celebrate Thanksgiving, happy Thanksgiving. For
>those that don't, happy Thanksgiving anyway.
>
>Lee

While we'll be celebrating Thanksgiving with family and friends, the
real party starts on Friday when the Aggies beat tu. And then we
leave for a week in CZM.
--
dillon

"When the French are against it, you know we can't
be far wrong." - Adm. Bobbie Ray Inman

23 Nov 2004 21:29:12
Steve
Re: Happy Thanksgiving

Lee Bell wrote:

For those who, like me, celebrate Thanksgiving, happy Thanksgiving. For
> those that don't, happy Thanksgiving anyway.

Hell, even chilly and our other Canadian friends celebrate Thanksgiving, even if they
get the date wrong. If all goes well I'll be spending a few days playing with a few
friends and then have a late Thanksgiving dinner with as many as 100 friends I
haven't met yet. I think that's a celebration.

Happy Thanksgiving to evryone.

--
Steve

belief that it was intended as a statement of fact.

If you want a reply to reach me, remove the SPAMTRAP from the address.