31 May 2005 17:54:36
pippo
Culebra

Planning to go to Culebra (porto Rico) only for diving.
Any suggestions about accomodation, diving place and visibility ?

Tnks in advance.

31 May 2005 11:25:46
Greg Mossman
Re: Culebra

"pippo" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Planning to go to Culebra (porto Rico) only for diving.
> Any suggestions about accomodation, diving place and visibility ?
>
> Tnks in advance.

If you're going only for diving, I'd suggest you go somewhere else.

That reminds me. I still need to post my trip report. Check back later
today.

31 May 2005 15:51:17
ben bradlee
Re: Culebra

"Greg Mossman" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> "pippo" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
>> Planning to go to Culebra (porto Rico) only for diving.
>> Any suggestions about accomodation, diving place and visibility ?
>>
>> Tnks in advance.
>
> If you're going only for diving, I'd suggest you go somewhere else.
>
> That reminds me. I still need to post my trip report. Check back later
> today.

Later today? Global warming will make Puerto Rico an isthmus before you get
the report written. (I assume it's the updated version of the one you were
just finishing up on the plane two months ago.)

31 May 2005 14:22:05
Greg Mossman
Re: Culebra

"ben bradlee" <up2u[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]

> Later today? Global warming will make Puerto Rico an isthmus before you
> get the report written. (I assume it's the updated version of the one you
> were just finishing up on the plane two months ago.)

Has it been that long? My how time flies when you're busy. I only just
finished cleaning my gear last week; well, most of it anyway. Some of it
was still wet, the briny moldy smell making me recall the lovely sunny days
bouncing around in 6-8' seas off Guanica after a three-hour drive to get
there, hoping we'd see something on our next dive notwithstanding the poor
viz, when they canceled the second dive and sent us back home on our
six-hour return drive (that's when I got the flat tire; see "Fear and
Driving in Puerto Rico"). Memories.

I actually re-updated it a couple weeks ago with the intent of posting it,
but I lack some (actually all) of the dive site names and will have to get
them from Janna. Unfortunately I haven't asked her yet, or I did a couple
weeks ago and she forgot to give them to me, I forget which is which. So my
plan today is to find her logbook and get them on my own, at which point I
will fill in the blanks, give it a final edit, and post away. By midnight
PST. Or your money back.