19 Nov 2004 16:04:33
Captain Cuddles
Cozumel- December 3-11... anyone else?

My family and I will be going back to Coz and was wondering if anyone else will
be there at the same time.

We'll be staying at The Coral Princess

Pete

19 Nov 2004 19:32:10
Dan Bracuk
Re: Cozumel- December 3-11... anyone else?

[email protected] (Captain Cuddles) pounded away at his keyboard
resulting in:
:My family and I will be going back to Coz and was wondering if anyone else will
:be there at the same time.

We'll be arriving the day you leave. Staying at Iberostar.

Dan Bracuk
Is it my imagination, or do Buffalo Wings taste like chicken?
The Best of rec.scuba http://www.pathcom.com/~bracuk/RecScuba/

http://www.newsfeeds.comThe #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! >100,000 Newsgroups

Dillon Pyron
Re: Cozumel- December 3-11... anyone else?

Thus spake [email protected] (Captain Cuddles) :

>My family and I will be going back to Coz and was wondering if anyone else will
>be there at the same time.
>
>We'll be staying at The Coral Princess
>
>Pete

We leave on the 4th. Guido's for dinner on Friday?

--
dillon

"When the French are against it, you know we can't
be far wrong." - Adm. Bobbie Ray Inman

22 Nov 2004 23:34:08
Chuck Chatham
Re: Cozumel- December 3-11... anyone else?

I also will be arriving the day you leave. Will be in Playa Del Carmen
2 to 11 then in Coz 11 to 20th. Staying at the Vista Del Mar (downtown)
chuck

"Captain Cuddles" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> My family and I will be going back to Coz and was wondering if anyone else
will
> be there at the same time.
>
> We'll be staying at The Coral Princess
>
> Pete

28 Nov 2004 10:38:40
chuck
Re: Cozumel- December 3-11... anyone else?

I will be arriving on the 6th and leaving on the 10th. Diving with Christi
at blue exta-sea. Also getting my EANx Certification this trip. Stay at the
Meson downtown name is chuck