07 May 2007 19:07:00
Buhda
Cancun Dive Operators???

We will be staying in the Moon Palace Resort in Cancun and wanted to get a
dive in. What are some reputable dive shops near there? Anyplace that will
give "resort" course as we have one uncertified diver among our group? What
are some "can't miss" spots to hit?

Ideally we'd like to do a check out/refresher dive in a sheltered area (pool
or lagoon) and then do an actual dive either that same day or the day after.
There will be 4 of us; 3 are PADI certified however 2 of us have not dove
for 7 years and 1 uncertified diver.

Thanks

08 May 2007 09:33:19
Alex Neri
Re: Cancun Dive Operators???

I would recommend an outfit called Solo Buceo. They operate right out of the
Dreams Hotel, which used to be the Camino Real Hotel. Once advantage they
have is that are right there on the water and ready to launch. Other
operators start at the lagoon side and so there is a long boat ride around
the peninsula to get to the water.

news:[email protected]