05 Oct 2007 11:37:44
ben bradlee
Found on Road to Perch Lake

If you lost a pair of gloves while diving on 10/4/07 after leaving Perch
Lake, you can get them back by identifying them.

05 Oct 2007 12:18:09
John Hanson
Re: Found on Road to Perch Lake

On Fri, 5 Oct 2007 11:37:44 -0500, "ben bradlee" <[email protected] >
wrote in rec.scuba:

>If you lost a pair of gloves while diving on 10/4/07 after leaving Perch
>Lake, you can get them back by identifying them.

Perch Lake in Wisconsin? I was there last night diving with some of
the guys on the Hudson Dive Team.

05 Oct 2007 12:52:19

wrote in rec.scuba:

>If you lost a pair of gloves while diving on 10/4/07 after leaving Perch
>Lake, you can get them back by identifying them.

Oh, and, were they the lobster claw type? Todd Swenson with St. Croix
Scuba lost a pair yesterday afternoon doing a check out dive with
some OW students.

05 Oct 2007 14:02:30
ben bradlee
Re: Found on Road to Perch Lake

"John Hanson" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> On Fri, 5 Oct 2007 11:37:44 -0500, "ben bradlee" <[email protected]>
> wrote in rec.scuba:
>
>>If you lost a pair of gloves while diving on 10/4/07 after leaving Perch
>>Lake, you can get them back by identifying them.
>>

> Oh, and, were they the lobster claw type? Todd Swenson with St. Croix
> Scuba lost a pair yesterday afternoon doing a check out dive with
> some OW students.

He can pick them up at the dive shop. They'll have his name on them.

05 Oct 2007 22:09:58
John Hanson
Re: Found on Road to Perch Lake

On Fri, 5 Oct 2007 14:02:30 -0500, "ben bradlee" <[email protected] >
wrote in rec.scuba:

>"John Hanson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]
>> On Fri, 5 Oct 2007 11:37:44 -0500, "ben bradlee" <[email protected]>
>> wrote in rec.scuba:
>>
>>>If you lost a pair of gloves while diving on 10/4/07 after leaving Perch
>>>Lake, you can get them back by identifying them.
>>>

>> Oh, and, were they the lobster claw type? Todd Swenson with St. Croix
>> Scuba lost a pair yesterday afternoon doing a check out dive with
>> some OW students.
>
>He can pick them up at the dive shop. They'll have his name on them.

Thank you!

30 Oct 2007 22:21:22
CB
Re: Found on Road to Perch Lake

"ben bradlee" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> If you lost a pair of gloves while diving on 10/4/07 after leaving Perch
> Lake, you can get them back by identifying them.

Very good ending. I wish someone found my speargun off Daytona