06 Jul 2005 02:35:30
Masked UID
Any experience/opinions: u/w strobe for digital photography

Comparison shopping :
- Sea & Sea YS-25 Auto
- Sealife SL960
- SunPak G-Flash

thanks.

06 Jul 2005 09:41:05
Rudy Benner
Re: Any experience/opinions: u/w strobe for digital photography

"Masked UID" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Comparison shopping :
> - Sea & Sea YS-25 Auto
> - Sealife SL960
> - SunPak G-Flash
>
> thanks.

Also have a look at the Inon D-2000. More expensive but good value.

06 Jul 2005 18:17:32
Dan Bracuk
Re: Any experience/opinions: u/w strobe for digital photography

Masked UID <[email protected] > pounded away at his keyboard
resulting in:

:Comparison shopping :
:- Sea & Sea YS-25 Auto
:- Sealife SL960
:- SunPak G-Flash
:
:thanks.

Try some pictures with the built in flash only. You may discover that
you don't need a strobe at all.

Dan Bracuk
If we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure.

http://www.newsfeeds.comThe #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! 120,000+ Newsgroups

Diesel
Re: Any experience/opinions: u/w strobe for digital photography

> Try some pictures with the built in flash only. You may discover that
> you don't need a strobe at all.
>
> Dan Bracuk
> If we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure.

Been there, done that, don't work.

Too much backscatter, not enough power, no flexibility of positioning and
not enough power to bring back natural colour.

The single best purchase for any underwater camera (digital, film or movie)
is more artificial light, be it flash or torches.

TonyH