29 Jul 2004 17:52:07
andrewdixon
technical levels

hello all
i have just rediscovered juggling after 7 years and have been scouring
the net for info. (where i found this site). and all i can say is WHAT?
things have really got going since i was last juggling. looks like every
one is juggling 5 clubs and seven balls these days even five ball mills
mess which used to be champion level when i was last on the scene.
i was just wondering what everyone considers to be technical these
days and what you all think are your best tricks from 3 to anything.
i know this is probably a boring question for you but it would really give
me some inspiration. and i suppose some sort of goal. if you get me.
regards from
andrew

----== posted via www.jugglingdb.com ==----



29 Jul 2004 19:23:12
jugglingeek
Re: technical levels


> i was just wondering what everyone considers to be technical these
> days

Check out Thomas Dietz at lutkus.com/juggling Technical dosen't even begin
to describe what this guy can do!!!

----== posted via www.jugglingdb.com ==----



29 Jul 2004 20:41:26
juggle-boy
Re: technical levels

jugglingeek wrote:
>
> > i was just wondering what everyone considers to be technical these
> > days
>
> Check out Thomas Dietz at lutkus.com/juggling Technical dosen't even begin
> to describe what this guy can do!!!
>
> ----== posted via www.jugglingdb.com ==----
>
>
>

I would have to agree-thomas dietz is one of the few jugglers left that
inspire me. his work is better than pretty much anything you will see
anywhere else(what am i saying pretty much for?)

----== posted via www.jugglingdb.com ==----



30 Jul 2004 00:24:17
bovrilboy
Re: technical levels

andrewdixon wrote:
> hello all
> i have just rediscovered juggling after 7 years and have been scouring
> the net for info. (where i found this site). and all i can say is WHAT?
> things have really got going since i was last juggling. looks like every
> one is juggling 5 clubs and seven balls these days even five ball mills
> mess which used to be champion level when i was last on the scene.
> i was just wondering what everyone considers to be technical these
> days and what you all think are your best tricks from 3 to anything.
> i know this is probably a boring question for you but it would really give
> me some inspiration. and i suppose some sort of goal. if you get me.
> regards from
> andrew
>
> ----== posted via www.jugglingdb.com ==----
>
>
>
dont worry about 5 clubs and 7 balls. worry about style and originality.
the best juggling is the juggling that you do well. enoy it , have fun
with it
after all it aint the fuckin olympics..
bb

----== posted via www.jugglingdb.com ==----



30 Jul 2004 00:36:36
andrewdixon
Re: technical levels

andrewdixon wrote:
> hello all
> i have just rediscovered juggling after 7 years and have been scouring
> the net for info. (where i found this site). and all i can say is WHAT?
> things have really got going since i was last juggling. looks like every
> one is juggling 5 clubs and seven balls these days even five ball mills
> mess which used to be champion level when i was last on the scene.
> i was just wondering what everyone considers to be technical these
> days and what you all think are your best tricks from 3 to anything.
> i know this is probably a boring question for you but it would really give
> me some inspiration. and i suppose some sort of goal. if you get me.
> regards from
> andrew
>
> ----== posted via www.jugglingdb.com ==----
>
>
hello all
sorry no i was wondeering wat you think is your best trick that you can
do.
all of you? everyone has a trik that they think is there best tell me bout
yours?
andrew

----== posted via www.jugglingdb.com ==----



30 Jul 2004 00:49:18
Tyler
Re: technical levels

For me, unfortunatly something normal, with 3 Rubenstein's Revenge, 4
Mills Mess, 5 balls shower, 6 wimpy's for 16 throws, 7 flash, 8 flash. I'm
working on the individuality, and stuff like pirouettes abd bounce
juggling.

-Tyler

andrewdixon wrote:
> andrewdixon wrote:
> > hello all
> > i have just rediscovered juggling after 7 years and have been scouring
> > the net for info. (where i found this site). and all i can say is WHAT?
> > things have really got going since i was last juggling. looks like every
> > one is juggling 5 clubs and seven balls these days even five ball mills
> > mess which used to be champion level when i was last on the scene.
> > i was just wondering what everyone considers to be technical these
> > days and what you all think are your best tricks from 3 to anything.
> > i know this is probably a boring question for you but it would really give
> > me some inspiration. and i suppose some sort of goal. if you get me.
> > regards from
> > andrew
> >
> > ----== posted via www.jugglingdb.com ==----
> >
> >
> hello all
> sorry no i was wondeering wat you think is your best trick that you can
> do.
> all of you? everyone has a trik that they think is there best tell me bout
> yours?
> andrew
>
> ----== posted via www.jugglingdb.com ==----
>
>
>

----== posted via www.jugglingdb.com ==----



02 Aug 2004 10:13:48
Little Paul
Re: technical levels

On Fri, 30 Jul 2004 06:21:26 -0700, Schwolop wrote:

> What amazes me about looking at today's juggling vs yesteryears' is
> that people these days can do most of the hardest 3 ball tricks of 20
> years ago with their eyes shut! Even I can do a round or two of mills
> mess blindfolded...

Conversely, there are a lot of tricks from "yesteryear" (I'm talking
100 years ago rather than the 10 or so that some people seem to think
is the dim and distant past) that are almost completely lost. That
very few people alive today can do.

How many people can you think of that can balance a bottle on the side
of a plate, and then pop it into the air so it does a 180 and catch
it on the edge again? How about a 360? And those are at the easier
end of the tricks in that particular field.

-Paul