28 Dec 2004 06:56:32
Marden117
I just qualified [333]


I've only ever owned seven balls so having bought 3 more I thought I'd try
[333].
After one hours worth of constant practice I finally did it!!
I'm damn happy 'cos this is the one trick I wanted to qualify before 2005.

BTW...my 2nd vid will be posted next March (or earlier depending upon free
time).
It will feature 6 to 10 ball multiplex tricks plus other stuff.

~ Dan

----== posted via www.jugglingdb.com ==----



28 Dec 2004 15:01:01
Mutton
Re: I just qualified [333]

Marden117 wrote:
> I've only ever owned seven balls so having bought 3 more I thought I'd try
> [333].
> After one hours worth of constant practice I finally did it!!
> I'm damn happy 'cos this is the one trick I wanted to qualify before 2005.
>
> BTW...my 2nd vid will be posted next March (or earlier depending upon free
> time).
> It will feature 6 to 10 ball multiplex tricks plus other stuff.
>
> ~ Dan

That's pretty crazy. How do you even throw 3 balls stacked? :o

- Andrew



----== posted via www.jugglingdb.com ==----



28 Dec 2004 22:48:49
Norbi
Re: I just qualified [333]

Mutton wrote:
> Marden117 wrote:
> > I've only ever owned seven balls so having bought 3 more I thought I'd
try
> > [333].
> > After one hours worth of constant practice I finally did it!!
> > I'm damn happy 'cos this is the one trick I wanted to qualify before
2005.
> >
> > BTW...my 2nd vid will be posted next March (or earlier depending
upon free
> > time).
> > It will feature 6 to 10 ball multiplex tricks plus other stuff.
> >
> > ~ Dan
>
> That's pretty crazy. How do you even throw 3 balls stacked? :o
>
> - Andrew
>
>
>
> ----== posted via www.jugglingdb.com ==----


who said they were stacked? ;)

NtJ


----== posted via www.jugglingdb.com ==----



29 Dec 2004 00:58:52
steveyo
Re: I just qualified [333]

"Marden117" wrote:
> (qualifying) [333].

So is this six throws and six catches of three balls each?

--
steveyo
--
Eskimo proverb - "If your feet are cold, cover your head."




29 Dec 2004 02:53:54
Marden117
Re: I just qualified [333]

steveyo wrote:
> "Marden117" wrote:
> > (qualifying) [333].
>
> So is this six throws and six catches of three balls each?

A qualify is 6 throws and 6 catches of [333].
Which is equal to 18 throws and 18 catches with 9 balls.

I actually made 7 throws and 6 catches since I can't get a clean finish -
yet ;-)

~ Dan


----== posted via www.jugglingdb.com ==----