23 Apr 2005 13:11:37
Salegnh
Alt.Surfing's List of Shame

The following alt.surfers continue to make post with obvious racists
remarks:

Mike Sullivan

Rico

Doc

Checkered Demon



23 Apr 2005 23:39:03
Andy
Re: Alt.Surfing's List of Shame


"Salegnh" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> The following alt.surfers continue to make post with obvious racists
> remarks:

Fuckin' honkey


Andy




24 Apr 2005 11:30:45
Rico
Re: Alt.Surfing's List of Shame


"Andy" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
>
> "Salegnh" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
>> The following alt.surfers continue to make post with obvious racists
>> remarks:
>
> Fuckin' honkey
>
>
> Andy

Note the picture .

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v37/joeconrad/tarbaby.jpg

Entity on the left :
Anyone who engages with Bawb .

Entity on the right seated on log :
Bawb .

Rico
Filter Bawb in 05




24 Apr 2005 14:29:45
The Checkered Demon
Re: Alt.Surfing's List of Shame

"Andy" wrote:
> Fuckin' honkey
>
>

"Crackuh-ass crackuh!"
- Chris Rock


--------------------------
Chexter
"All your pixel are belong to me"




24 Apr 2005 15:36:56
Rico
Re: Alt.Surfing's List of Shame


"The Checkered Demon" <checkyd2000(at)yahoo.com > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> "Andy" wrote:
>> Fuckin' honkey
>>
>>
>
> "Crackuh-ass crackuh!"
> - Chris Rock
>
>
> --------------------------
> Chexter
> "All your pixel are belong to me"
This is for dumbshit Bawb ; unlikely he will bother to read it all though ,
Tar Baby that he is .
Now if I wuz to call him Brer Rabbit , dat dere might be different .
http://xroads.virginia.edu/~UG97/remus/remus.html

Rico




24 Apr 2005 20:27:10
The Checkered Demon
Re: Alt.Surfing's List of Shame

"Rico" wrote:
> This is for dumbshit Bawb ; unlikely he will bother to read it all
> though , Tar Baby that he is .
> Now if I wuz to call him Brer Rabbit , dat dere might be different .
> http://xroads.virginia.edu/~UG97/remus/remus.html
>

Hey, it's not as if anyone called him a "singe noir",
a jungle bunny, a jigaboo, or a porch monkey.
;-)

I still think he and Preston are the same person.
Both just as clueless. Both equally stuck in their
warped view of reality. Both continually repeating their
same tired crap, ad nauseum.

-----------------------
Chexter
"Le singe est tres tragique"




25 Apr 2005 09:48:39
Mike Sullivan
Re: Alt.Surfing's List of Shame


"Salegnh" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> The following alt.surfers continue to make post with obvious racists
> remarks:
>
> Mike Sullivan

sniff, sniff. I gratefully accept the 'Gleshnahroid
Hall of Shame' award. Thanks to all the little
people who got me here, and keep me
in my place. I'm truly touched.

I'm also a bit jealous, I believe Rico is also
on 'Team Wanker' making him the Rita
Moreno of Alt.Surfing.

>
> Rico
>
> Doc
>
> Checkered Demon
>




25 Apr 2005 15:02:07
Rico
Re: Alt.Surfing's List of Shame


"Mike Sullivan" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
>
> "Salegnh" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
>> The following alt.surfers continue to make post with obvious racists
>> remarks:
>>
>> Mike Sullivan
>
> sniff, sniff. I gratefully accept the 'Gleshnahroid
> Hall of Shame' award. Thanks to all the little
> people who got me here, and keep me
> in my place. I'm truly touched.
>
> I'm also a bit jealous, I believe Rico is also
> on 'Team Wanker' making him the Rita
> Moreno of Alt.Surfing.
>

That Perrier in my dressing room better be ice cold Sullivan or you'll never
work in this town again ; let alone be my backup singer .
You coulda made TEAM =WANKER too with a little more effort .
Stop this thread ; I want to get off .

Rico
Not even 'sorta Rican'




25 Apr 2005 15:23:09
frogggsoblivious
Re: Alt.Surfing's List of Shame

Rico
Not even 'sorta Rican'

freakin gringo



25 Apr 2005 19:01:43
doc
Re: Alt.Surfing's List of Shame


"Mike Sullivan" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
>
> "Salegnh" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
>> The following alt.surfers continue to make post with obvious racists
>> remarks:

Damn... you learn something every day. I didn't know a 'gleshna' was a
different race.

Different _species_, yes. That I figured from Day 1.

Prolly something akin to a howler monkey, which screams meaninglessly from
the tops of trees and attempts to fling excretions on passers-by. Ugly, with
a vile disposition and not especially bright.
>>
>> Mike Sullivan
>
> sniff, sniff. I gratefully accept the 'Gleshnahroid
> Hall of Shame' award. Thanks to all the little
> people who got me here, and keep me
> in my place. I'm truly touched.
>
> I'm also a bit jealous, I believe Rico is also
> on 'Team Wanker' making him the Rita
> Moreno of Alt.Surfing.
>
>>
>> Rico
>>
>> Doc
>>
>> Checkered Demon
>>

A man is known by the company he keeps. Having met , hung out with and had a
few with my fellow members of this rarified society, I have to say I
couldn't have picked a better crew

doc.... .




25 Apr 2005 19:16:02
Rico
Re: Alt.Surfing's List of Shame


"frogggsoblivious" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Rico
> Not even 'sorta Rican'
>
> freakin gringo
>

Ay , con yo Mareek .

Rico
A.S. Diva




25 Apr 2005 21:32:42
Rico
Re: Alt.Surfing's List of Shame


"doc" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
>
> "Mike Sullivan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
>>
>> "Salegnh" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]
>>> The following alt.surfers continue to make post with obvious racists
>>> remarks:
>
> Damn... you learn something every day. I didn't know a 'gleshna' was a
> different race.
>
> Different _species_, yes. That I figured from Day 1.
>
> Prolly something akin to a howler monkey, which screams meaninglessly from
> the tops of trees and attempts to fling excretions on passers-by. Ugly,
> with a vile disposition and not especially bright.
>>>
>>> Mike Sullivan
>>
>> sniff, sniff. I gratefully accept the 'Gleshnahroid
>> Hall of Shame' award. Thanks to all the little
>> people who got me here, and keep me
>> in my place. I'm truly touched.
>>
>> I'm also a bit jealous, I believe Rico is also
>> on 'Team Wanker' making him the Rita
>> Moreno of Alt.Surfing.
>>
>>>
>>> Rico
>>>
>>> Doc
>>>
>>> Checkered Demon
>>>
>
> A man is known by the company he keeps. Having met , hung out with and had
> a few with my fellow members of this rarified society, I have to say I
> couldn't have picked a better crew
>
> doc.... .

doc , you obviously need a shitlist to be on .

Rico




25 Apr 2005 22:51:39
doc
Re: Alt.Surfing's List of Shame


"Rico" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
>
> doc , you obviously need a shitlist to be on .
>
> Rico

just one? I must be slipping.......


>
>




26 Apr 2005 03:15:58
Awe F'shore
Re: Alt.Surfing's List of Shame


"doc" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
>
> "Mike Sullivan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
>>
>> "Salegnh" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]
>>> The following alt.surfers continue to make post with obvious racists
>>> remarks:
>
> Damn... you learn something every day. I didn't know a 'gleshna' was a
> different race.
>
> Different _species_, yes. That I figured from Day 1.
>
> Prolly something akin to a howler monkey, which screams meaninglessly from
> the tops of trees and attempts to fling excretions on passers-by. Ugly,
> with a vile disposition and not especially bright.

Doc,
You owe me one bottle of Red Stripe and a new keyboard!
LMFAO!

Awe




26 Apr 2005 05:52:50
doc
Re: Alt.Surfing's List of Shame


"Awe F'shore" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
>
> "doc" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
>>
>>>
>>> "Salegnh" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>> news:[email protected]
>>>> The following alt.surfers continue to make post with obvious racists
>>>> remarks:
>>
>> Damn... you learn something every day. I didn't know a 'gleshna' was a
>> different race.
>>
>> Different _species_, yes. That I figured from Day 1.
>>
>> Prolly something akin to a howler monkey, which screams meaninglessly
>> from the tops of trees and attempts to fling excretions on passers-by.
>> Ugly, with a vile disposition and not especially bright.
>
> Doc,
> You owe me one bottle of Red Stripe and a new keyboard!
> LMFAO!
>
> Awe

Ok, man, but ya gotta collect 'em here - On the other hand, as it's a bit
out of your way, I'll spring for more than one Red Stripe...

doc...




27 Apr 2005 00:49:17
Surfer Bob
Re: Alt.Surfing's List of Shame

So what were my comments then? Too subtle to be branded obvious?

Think I'll go eat some watermelon now...

Surfer Bob



27 Apr 2005 22:55:26
Awe F'shore
Re: Alt.Surfing's List of Shame


"doc" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
>
> "Awe F'shore" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
>>
>> "doc" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]
>>>
>>>>
>>>> "Salegnh" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>>> news:[email protected]
>>>>> The following alt.surfers continue to make post with obvious racists
>>>>> remarks:
>>>
>>> Damn... you learn something every day. I didn't know a 'gleshna' was a
>>> different race.
>>>
>>> Different _species_, yes. That I figured from Day 1.
>>>
>>> Prolly something akin to a howler monkey, which screams meaninglessly
>>> from the tops of trees and attempts to fling excretions on passers-by.
>>> Ugly, with a vile disposition and not especially bright.
>>
>> Doc,
>> You owe me one bottle of Red Stripe and a new keyboard!
>> LMFAO!
>>
>> Awe
>
> Ok, man, but ya gotta collect 'em here - On the other hand, as it's a bit
> out of your way, I'll spring for more than one Red Stripe...

Well, if all goes as planned, nowhere will be outta my way soon. The urge to
become mobile is getting fierce. If all doesn't go as planned, well, fuck
it, I'll go anyway.

Awe




27 Apr 2005 21:44:05
doc
Re: Alt.Surfing's List of Shame


"Awe F'shore" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
>
> "doc" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
>>
>> "Awe F'shore" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]
>>>
>>>
>>> Doc,
>>> You owe me one bottle of Red Stripe and a new keyboard!
>>> LMFAO!
>>>
>>> Awe
>>
>> Ok, man, but ya gotta collect 'em here - On the other hand, as it's a bit
>> out of your way, I'll spring for more than one Red Stripe...
>
> Well, if all goes as planned, nowhere will be outta my way soon. The urge
> to become mobile is getting fierce. If all doesn't go as planned, well,
> fuck it, I'll go anyway.
>
> Awe

Ohhh kaay, guess I best start stockin' up now.

No Brunswick Stew though. Sopa de Couvres and Clams Cataplana close enough?
And if you get here round time for the bluefin tuna season, life is _real_
good, straight up or cooked with molho tomate.

Does your book transfer to another local, out of state?

doc...
>
>




27 Apr 2005 22:01:51
Rico
Re: Alt.Surfing's List of Shame


"doc" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
>
> "Awe F'shore" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
>>
>> "doc" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]
>>>
>>> "Awe F'shore" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>> news:[email protected]
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> Doc,
>>>> You owe me one bottle of Red Stripe and a new keyboard!
>>>> LMFAO!
>>>>
>>>> Awe
>>>
>>> Ok, man, but ya gotta collect 'em here - On the other hand, as it's a
>>> bit out of your way, I'll spring for more than one Red Stripe...
>>
>> Well, if all goes as planned, nowhere will be outta my way soon. The urge
>> to become mobile is getting fierce. If all doesn't go as planned, well,
>> fuck it, I'll go anyway.
>>
>> Awe
>
> Ohhh kaay, guess I best start stockin' up now.
>
> No Brunswick Stew though. Sopa de Couvres and Clams Cataplana close
> enough? And if you get here round time for the bluefin tuna season, life
> is _real_ good, straight up or cooked with molho tomate.
>
> Does your book transfer to another local, out of state?
>
> doc...
>>

Ut Oh ....... looks like Greenhead Acres is being volunteered again . ;-)
Hell , come one come all .

Rico




27 Apr 2005 23:53:31
Surfer Bob
Re: Alt.Surfing's List of Shame

You know, we just read Rudyard Kipling's Jungle Book. His comments
about monkey society are hilarious. Very self important, but with a
severely short attention span that prevents them from every getting
anything going.

Not too unlike someone we know, actually.

Eeeee! Eeeeeee! Eeeee!
Surfer Bob



28 Apr 2005 08:37:59
doc
Re: Alt.Surfing's List of Shame


"Surfer Bob" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> You know, we just read Rudyard Kipling's Jungle Book. His comments
> about monkey society are hilarious. Very self important, but with a
> severely short attention span that prevents them from every getting
> anything going.
>
> Not too unlike someone we know, actually.
>
> Eeeee! Eeeeeee! Eeeee!
> Surfer Bob

dammit, Bob, now _you_ owe _me_ a new keyboard...luckily, it was coffee.

Bawb-Gleshna of the Bandar-Log ..... I like it!
>




28 Apr 2005 06:29:31
Leaghns
Re: Alt.Surfing's List of Shame

http://tinyurl.com/9vpuh

G



29 Apr 2005 09:35:45
Awe F'shore
Re: Alt.Surfing's List of Shame


"Rico" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
>
> "doc" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
>>
>> "Awe F'shore" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]
>>>
>>> "doc" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>> news:[email protected]
>>>>
>>>> "Awe F'shore" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>>> news:[email protected]
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> Doc,
>>>>> You owe me one bottle of Red Stripe and a new keyboard!
>>>>> LMFAO!
>>>>>
>>>>> Awe
>>>>
>>>> Ok, man, but ya gotta collect 'em here - On the other hand, as it's a
>>>> bit out of your way, I'll spring for more than one Red Stripe...
>>>
>>> Well, if all goes as planned, nowhere will be outta my way soon. The
>>> urge to become mobile is getting fierce. If all doesn't go as planned,
>>> well, fuck it, I'll go anyway.
>>>
>>> Awe
>>
>> Ohhh kaay, guess I best start stockin' up now.
>>
>> No Brunswick Stew though. Sopa de Couvres and Clams Cataplana close
>> enough? And if you get here round time for the bluefin tuna season, life
>> is _real_ good, straight up or cooked with molho tomate.

Sounds tasty! Don't think I'll miss the Brunswick Stew at all.

>> Does your book transfer to another local, out of state?

Yeah, I can work off the books anywhere in the US. Only thing is I've just
about burnt out on playing Sparky - 24th year. Looking to pull out asap, but
it's always nice to have the option before then.

>> doc...
>
> Ut Oh ....... looks like Greenhead Acres is being volunteered again . ;-)
> Hell , come one come all .

I'll buy a bus. >:D
Awe




29 Apr 2005 06:48:32
doc
Re: Alt.Surfing's List of Shame


"Awe F'shore" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
>
> "Rico" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
>>
>> "doc" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]
>>>
>>> "Awe F'shore" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>> news:[email protected]
>>>>
>>>> "doc" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>>> news:[email protected]
>>>>>
>>>>> "Awe F'shore" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>>>> news:[email protected]
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Doc,
>>>>>> You owe me one bottle of Red Stripe and a new keyboard!
>>>>>> LMFAO!
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Awe
>>>>>
>>>>> Ok, man, but ya gotta collect 'em here - On the other hand, as it's a
>>>>> bit out of your way, I'll spring for more than one Red Stripe...
>>>>
>>>> Well, if all goes as planned, nowhere will be outta my way soon. The
>>>> urge to become mobile is getting fierce. If all doesn't go as planned,
>>>> well, fuck it, I'll go anyway.
>>>>
>>>> Awe
>>>
>>> Ohhh kaay, guess I best start stockin' up now.
>>>
>>> No Brunswick Stew though. Sopa de Couvres and Clams Cataplana close
>>> enough? And if you get here round time for the bluefin tuna season, life
>>> is _real_ good, straight up or cooked with molho tomate.
>
> Sounds tasty! Don't think I'll miss the Brunswick Stew at all.

Yah- too many things that taste 'just like chicken' in fact _do_ taste just
like chicken. Sad, really -
>
>>> Does your book transfer to another local, out of state?
>
> Yeah, I can work off the books anywhere in the US. Only thing is I've just
> about burnt out on playing Sparky - 24th year. Looking to pull out asap,
> but it's always nice to have the option before then.

Yah- or do a lateral move. For instance, ya know how rare it is to find a
competent guy to do boat wiring? Best thing anybody can do when buying a
used boat is to rip out every wire in it, 'cos you _know_ it was a bad job.

Have a buddy who is setting up a company that'd pretty much specialise in
doing wiring, but it'd be coax and up, high-tech cable of assorted flavors.

Though you must be vested by now enough that you should be able to pull in
something, no? Maybe teach at a voke school?

Or, for that matter, surf photographer in residence someplace. Especially
one of these faraway destinations. Had I brought along an adequate digital
camera, a laptop with a CD burner and maybe a photo-quality printer I could
have done very well indeed during my little working vacation in Centro.
Developing film and keeping it from going sour is what tripped me up on
that -

Yeah, lots and lots of options, certainly.
>
>>> doc...
>>
>> Ut Oh ....... looks like Greenhead Acres is being volunteered again . ;-)
>> Hell , come one come all .
>
> I'll buy a bus. >:D

Oh, hell, by the time ya get here I may have the upstairs rehabbed - ya
never know.

doc...
> Awe
>




29 Apr 2005 08:32:41
Rico
Re: Alt.Surfing's List of Shame


"Awe F'shore" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
>
> "Rico" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
>>
>> "doc" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]
>>>
>>> "Awe F'shore" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>> news:[email protected]
>>>>
>>>> "doc" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>>> news:[email protected]
>>>>>
>>>>> "Awe F'shore" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>>>> news:[email protected]
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Doc,
>>>>>> You owe me one bottle of Red Stripe and a new keyboard!
>>>>>> LMFAO!
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Awe
>>>>>
>>>>> Ok, man, but ya gotta collect 'em here - On the other hand, as it's a
>>>>> bit out of your way, I'll spring for more than one Red Stripe...
>>>>
>>>> Well, if all goes as planned, nowhere will be outta my way soon. The
>>>> urge to become mobile is getting fierce. If all doesn't go as planned,
>>>> well, fuck it, I'll go anyway.
>>>>
>>>> Awe
>>>
>>> Ohhh kaay, guess I best start stockin' up now.
>>>
>>> No Brunswick Stew though. Sopa de Couvres and Clams Cataplana close
>>> enough? And if you get here round time for the bluefin tuna season, life
>>> is _real_ good, straight up or cooked with molho tomate.
>
> Sounds tasty! Don't think I'll miss the Brunswick Stew at all.
>
>>> Does your book transfer to another local, out of state?
>
> Yeah, I can work off the books anywhere in the US. Only thing is I've just
> about burnt out on playing Sparky - 24th year. Looking to pull out asap,
> but it's always nice to have the option before then.
>
>>> doc...
>>
>> Ut Oh ....... looks like Greenhead Acres is being volunteered again . ;-)
>> Hell , come one come all .
>
> I'll buy a bus. >:D
> Awe

Just as long as it isn't blue Awe .
You okay wi dat ?

Rico
" It hurts to set you free
But you'll never follow me
The end of laughter and soft lies
The end of nights we tried to die "