01 Oct 2003 19:18:12
GAG
OT: Faith

I feel strongly drawn towards Islam and becoming a Muslim .

I have now come to realise that a life of drink and drugs isnt as good as
I once thought it was & I now want to preach to others .

The prophets spoke to me in a drug fueled fantasy vision and told me that
my life has a higher purpose .

So I ask , Is it wrong to convert ? .

01 Oct 2003 21:43:47
Karl Goddard
Re: Faith

Wrong to convert? No idea on that one Pete, but it's right to give people
information to let them make their own choices.

Karl <~~ soon to be reborn Mullah Omar Sheik Djibouti III

"GAG" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> I feel strongly drawn towards Islam and becoming a Muslim .
>
> I have now come to realise that a life of drink and drugs isnt as good as
> I once thought it was & I now want to preach to others .
>
> The prophets spoke to me in a drug fueled fantasy vision and told me that
> my life has a higher purpose .
>

> So I ask , Is it wrong to convert ? .

02 Oct 2003 04:48:55
Clinton Tindall
Re: Faith

Karl Goddard wrote:

> Karl <~~ soon to be reborn Mullah Omar Sheik Djibouti III

DAMN!!, That was the name I was going to take.

Now it's a choice between Saddam, Osama, or Clinton.
Guess I'll stick with what I know.

Clinton

02 Oct 2003 18:00:33
Tom Smith
Re: Faith

Use all three. Saddam Osama Clinton could be the Terror of the West.

Tom

"Clinton Tindall" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]

> Karl Goddard wrote:
>

> > Karl <~~ soon to be reborn Mullah Omar Sheik Djibouti III
>
> DAMN!!, That was the name I was going to take.
>
> Now it's a choice between Saddam, Osama, or Clinton.
> Guess I'll stick with what I know.
>
> Clinton

02 Oct 2003 19:46:21
GAG
Re: Faith

<alt.sport.snooker , Tom Smith , [email protected] >

> Use all three. Saddam Osama Clinton could be the Terror of the West.

'Saddam Osama Clinton Kook' would be much better as it could be
abbreviated to SOCK to save bandwidth .

03 Oct 2003 00:01:19
Sandy Morton
Re: Faith

In article <[email protected] >,
GAG <[email protected] > wrote:
> 'Saddam Osama Clinton Kook' would be much better as it could be
> abbreviated to SOCK to save bandwidth .

If it's anything like mine it would smell:-(

--
T h e - e x t e n d e r ! ! ! !

03 Oct 2003 09:35:29
MJD
Re: Faith

Slow snooker week, chaps?
"Sandy Morton" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> In article <[email protected]>,
> GAG <[email protected]> wrote:
> > 'Saddam Osama Clinton Kook' would be much better as it could be
> > abbreviated to SOCK to save bandwidth .
>
> If it's anything like mine it would smell:-(
>
> --
> T h e - e x t e n d e r ! ! ! !

03 Oct 2003 05:52:37
Tom Smith
Re: Faith

"MJD" wrote in message:
> Slow snooker week, chaps?
---------------------------------
If it weren't for the offshore contingent, this NG would have ossified
in the past few months. Even Janie has gone walkabout. C'mon!
There's a new season starting, and all sorts of interesting topics. Will
Mark Williams be able to play back to last season? Will the real John
Higgins show up? What's Ronnie's next gyration? Is there intelligent
life at the WSA? And one of the finest stories in cue sports for many a
year, Can Chris Small continue to fight the pain and play at the very top
level?

And the big question, Does anybody in the U.K. give a rat's arse?

Tom Smith --- >curious in California

03 Oct 2003 07:23:27
Ziegel Ziegelaar
Re: Faith

> And the big question, Does anybody in the U.K. give a rat's arse?
>
> Tom Smith --->curious in California

Maybe that's just the problem. Snooker should/could be promoted outside the
UK as well.

03 Oct 2003 19:30:50
Global Snooker
Re: Faith

I haven't really - for some odd reason some messages I sent didn't arrive on
the group - and I've been warned about talking to myself!!

Even Janie has gone walkabout
--

Janie E Watkins
[email protected]

"Tom Smith" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]

> "MJD" wrote in message:
> > Slow snooker week, chaps?
> ---------------------------------
> If it weren't for the offshore contingent, this NG would have ossified
> in the past few months. . C'mon!
> There's a new season starting, and all sorts of interesting topics. Will
> Mark Williams be able to play back to last season? Will the real John
> Higgins show up? What's Ronnie's next gyration? Is there intelligent
> life at the WSA? And one of the finest stories in cue sports for many a
> year, Can Chris Small continue to fight the pain and play at the very top
> level?
>
> And the big question, Does anybody in the U.K. give a rat's arse?
>
> Tom Smith --->curious in California

04 Oct 2003 00:50:13
Global Snooker
Re: Faith

today's (Friday) Guardian now carries a story with quotes from Ronnie saying
he hasn't converted to Islam...

faith is a fickle thing!