12 Dec 2006 22:27:44
Krustov
Has their been any good matches so far ?

Been busy working and stuff and havent had much of a chance to watch any
snooker since it started at the weekend .

While i suppose i could make a bit more of a effort - some of those
idiot commentators kinda lessen any intended effort .

I watched about 30 minutes of snooker on saturday with the sound muted
but it wasnt the same as i missed the sound of the balls .

IMHO the ideal situation would be a interactive channel where you had
the usual table/balls sounds - but with no commentary .

That will never happen of course & all a bit of a pity as i'm not one
who hates certain commentators .

Wonder how many people would actualy opt for a sound feed with ball
sounds but no idiot commentators .

12 Dec 2006 23:10:41
Spencer
Re: Has their been any good matches so far ?

"Krustov" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Been busy working and stuff and havent had much of a chance to watch any
> snooker since it started at the weekend .
>
> While i suppose i could make a bit more of a effort - some of those
> idiot commentators kinda lessen any intended effort .
>
> I watched about 30 minutes of snooker on saturday with the sound muted
> but it wasnt the same as i missed the sound of the balls .
>
> IMHO the ideal situation would be a interactive channel where you had
> the usual table/balls sounds - but with no commentary .
>
> That will never happen of course & all a bit of a pity as i'm not one
> who hates certain commentators .
>
> Wonder how many people would actualy opt for a sound feed with ball
> sounds but no idiot commentators .

Higgins and Hendry on fine form. Ronnie looking good too.

Turn the sound down. Willie Thorne is OK. Who is the Santa in the comp? For
once I'm not sure.