13 May 2004 15:04:20
SOR
Black Cue

Seen liz hurley using one last night in the film bedazzled .

A special or can you actually buy them .

PS: i'm ashamed to admit she tickled my fancy in that meter maid outfit
she was wearing :-)

13 May 2004 15:08:16
Karl Goddard
Re: Black Cue

graphite cues are black

Karl <~~ would love Hurley long time

"SOR" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Seen liz hurley using one last night in the film bedazzled .
>
> A special or can you actually buy them .
>

> PS: i'm ashamed to admit she tickled my fancy in that meter maid outfit
> she was wearing :-)

13 May 2004 23:57:49
Paul
Re: Black Cue

Think Fergal O'Brien did/does use a black graphite cue.

Paul.

"Karl Goddard" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> graphite cues are black
>

> Karl <~~ would love Hurley long time
>

> "SOR" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> > Seen liz hurley using one last night in the film bedazzled .
> >
> > A special or can you actually buy them .
> >

> > PS: i'm ashamed to admit she tickled my fancy in that meter maid outfit
> > she was wearing :-)

---

14 May 2004 21:28:17
MJD
Re: Black Cue

Yes, but they're CRAP!

--
The contents of this e-mail are confidential. Any unauthorised use of the
contents is expressly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error,