30 Oct 2003 23:37:39
marc
Alex Higgins poster

Hi,I'm writing this for my 12 years old boy who plays snooker
in the Belgian competition. He's fond of Alex Higgins an would love
to have a poster or an authentic photograph or signature of him.
Also personal memories on the hurricane (his address...) are welcome.
Greetings,
Marc and Sebastiaan,
Belgium.

31 Oct 2003 22:44:24
tvs
Re: Alex Higgins poster

> Hi,I'm writing this for my 12 years old boy who plays snooker
> in the Belgian competition. He's fond of Alex Higgins an would love
> to have a poster or an authentic photograph or signature of him.

A new trend (elsewhere) is to get some photos and commission a artist to
paint a portrait .

But not too sure if a 12 year old would like that sort of thing -
doubtful I suppose .

01 Nov 2003 01:29:21
David Wilkinson
Re: Alex Higgins poster

I've got a pencil sketch/drawing (v. detailed) of alex in his prime, with a
good size alex higgins autograph beneath it, drawn in the late eighties by
a local artist (keith goddard), theres a nice story behind the artwork too,
but i wouldn't dream of selling it. If you ask nicely i'll tr and scan it
for you in high resolution ready for photo printing but i dont want to
disturb its framing so i'm not taking it from behind the glass.

P.S. dont all ask at once as the file will probably be quite large and i've
only got dialup connection.

Dave Wilkinson (alex fan extrordinare!)

news:[email protected]