27 Nov 2005 05:18:14
Spidey
New DVD ready

btw, I've just finished converting the Canadian final between Kane
Waselenchuk and Jack Huczek into that new-fangled DVD format :) Kane puts
up quite a fight but Jack does him in this time. Its a great match ... and
you can check out a videostream from the match at ProRacquetball.Net ...
Channel 1

--
ProRacquetball.Net
http://www.ProRacquetball.Net