04 Nov 2005 10:14:27
Ektelon More Dominat.

I never really seen that racquet in stores so I have no idea how is it.
Does it feel like a More Attack or a DPR 2500, or a O3 Red? Or maybe a
More Attitude? I may consider buying it.

04 Nov 2005 20:18:39
Matthew Hills
Re: Ektelon More Dominat.

<[email protected] > wrote:
>I never really seen that racquet in stores so I have no idea how is it.
>Does it feel like a More Attack or a DPR 2500, or a O3 Red? Or maybe a
>More Attitude? I may consider buying it.

I'd say it is closest to the More Attitude. The big gain is the elongated
string holes aren't as prone to popping strings as the Attitude. Maybe
a touch more stiff, too.

The DPR feels pretty different -- more head heavy.

The O3 Red also feels a bit different (although closer than the DPR). Feel
the Dominant has a bit more power, but the O3 has a larger sweet spot.

Any other opinions?

Matt

04 Nov 2005 18:32:38
Re: Ektelon More Dominat.

Thanks! Thats the type of racquet I need.