19 Jul 2004 23:49:31
[email protected]
Anyone have contact info for Bobby Haab in CT?

Looking for email/contact info for Bobby. Or if you see
him I could email my info to you to pass on to him.

thanks

cr

20 Jul 2004 11:39:33
Steve
Re: Anyone have contact info for Bobby Haab in CT?

He plays here, usually leaves before 7pm - not sure how much he plays
during summer. Could probably leave your email at desk to give to
him. Ask for Jay Weitzner - he knows him pretty well.

Downtown Health and Racquet
230 George Street,
New Haven, CT 06511
Tel: 203-787-6501 Fax: 498-9623

[email protected] ([email protected]) wrote in message news:<[email protected] >...
> Looking for email/contact info for Bobby. Or if you see
> him I could email my info to you to pass on to him.
>
> thanks
>
> cr

23 Jul 2004 19:53:13
kungpao
Re: Anyone have contact info for Bobby Haab in CT?

I think he's at'cho Momma's house along with everyone else. What?