16 Jul 2004 23:19:16
Tracy
Those going to the Tampa Tourney

Right now South West is having a $39 one way sale. So check it out so that
you'll have more money for important stuff like beer and video games.

Tracy
Nashville
National Champs

17 Jul 2004 17:48:14
NPA Ryan
Re: Those going to the Tampa Tourney

"Tracy" <[email protected] > wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Right now South West is having a $39 one way sale. So check it out so that
> you'll have more money for important stuff like beer and video games.
>
> Tracy
> Nashville
> National Champs

That would be great if you guys can make it. I hope Jed, Boke, and
Buck still play. I haven't seen those guys in years.

Beard

18 Jul 2004 06:26:38
LeeBMF

[email protected] (NPA Ryan) wrote in message news:<[email protected] >...
> "Tracy" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> > Right now South West is having a $39 one way sale. So check it out so that
> > you'll have more money for important stuff like beer and video games.
> >
> > Tracy
> > Nashville
> > National Champs
>
> That would be great if you guys can make it. I hope Jed, Boke, and
> Buck still play. I haven't seen those guys in years.
>
> Beard

yeah right! boke has been done. Im not even sure where jed is living
now and buck well i just dont know

Lee

18 Jul 2004 10:26:43
Tracy
Re: Those going to the Tampa Tourney

"NPA Ryan" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> "Tracy" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected] >...
> > Right now South West is having a $39 one way sale. So check it out so
that
> > you'll have more money for important stuff like beer and video games.
> >
> > Tracy
> > Nashville
> > National Champs
>
> That would be great if you guys can make it. I hope Jed, Boke, and
> Buck still play. I haven't seen those guys in years.
>
> Beard

Boke is VERY done, Jed lives in Texas with his dad, and I haven't seen or
heard from Buck in almost a year.

Tracy
Nashville
National Champs