16 Sep 2004 02:06:56
Rook
Saturday night at Qzar in RP

this saturday night we will be playing after hours again. so any of
you that came last week are welcome back, and for those of you who
didnt come check it out this time. the packs were actually decent when
we played...... i was suprised, anyway hope to see you all again and
hope to give you guys another ass whoopin
just kidding

Rook

16 Sep 2004 17:48:23
NPA Ryan
Re: Saturday night at Qzar in RP

[email protected] (Rook) wrote in message news:<[email protected] >...
> this saturday night we will be playing after hours again. so any of
> you that came last week are welcome back, and for those of you who
> didnt come check it out this time. the packs were actually decent when
> we played...... i was suprised, anyway hope to see you all again and
> hope to give you guys another ass whoopin
> just kidding
>

> Rook

I would like to come again, but I don't know if it will be this week.

The Beard
Peez out