10 Jun 2005 12:43:54
Tracy
Is any1 going to Atlanta's Tournament?

It's 2 months away and no one has posted they are going. Surely a team from
Cali., Orlando, Tampa is going?

Tracy
Nashville
National Champs

10 Jun 2005 12:45:12
Tracy
Re: Is any1 going to Atlanta's Tournament?

3 months away.

"Tracy" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> It's 2 months away and no one has posted they are going. Surely a team
> from Cali., Orlando, Tampa is going?
>
> Tracy
> Nashville
> National Champs

11 Jun 2005 08:39:26
Brian Katz
Re: Is any1 going to Atlanta's Tournament?

On Fri, 10 Jun 2005 12:43:54 -0500, "Tracy" <[email protected] >
wrote:

>It's 2 months away and no one has posted they are going. Surely a team from
>Cali., Orlando, Tampa is going?
>
>Tracy
>Nashville
>National Champs

Yeah Tracy, we have a few confirmed teams. Unfortunately no one posts
here, so everything was either posted on the borg forum, or done
through email. These are the teams coming so far:

Atlanta + 1 English player
Cali
Tampa
Tracy's team
Atlanta 2

Not sure if anyone else is interested, but if you are, EMAIL ME AT:
[email protected] for more details!! It's gonna be a fun
tournament. 5 man, sup 5.

Brian Katz
P.s. the borg forum address is http://www.quasarforum.co.uk/