19 Feb 2004 19:20:21
Ort
Ill start a thread.... What games are you guys currently playing?

PC/Console/Whatever

19 Feb 2004 20:44:32
Ryan
Re: Ill start a thread.... What games are you guys currently playing?

SWG (which is 500% better than at launch for those of you that tried it and
quit) and a few games on the playstation online now and then.

Ryan

19 Feb 2004 22:02:16
Ort

On 19 Feb 2004 20:44:32 GMT, [email protected] (Ryan) wrote:

>SWG (which is 500% better than at launch for those of you that tried it and
>quit) and a few games on the playstation online now and then.
>

>Ryan

Swg is alot of fun still for me even, I dont have the real time to put
into it like I would want to but I really think the gameplay is very
unique and FUCK TEH SWG H8TRZ =)

los

20 Feb 2004 04:01:32
Spam
Re: Ill start a thread.... What games are you guys currently playing?

>PC/Console/Whatever

pocket pool

SpaM

19 Feb 2004 23:45:39
Tracy
Re: Ill start a thread.... What games are you guys currently playing?

I heard you won the Nationals in that Spam.

Tracy
Nashville
National Champs

"Spam" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]

> >PC/Console/Whatever
>
> pocket pool
>

> SpaM

20 Feb 2004 11:08:52
Zzzfilesk
Re: Ill start a thread.... What games are you guys currently playing?

TFC and yahoo pool

20 Feb 2004 14:04:15
Chaney

Ort <[email protected] > wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> PC/Console/Whatever

Well I went back to Eq while I wait for WoW or Lineage 2 to come out.
Must PvP. *cringe* please speak no more more of SWG.....

xbox- Nfl streets...badass game!

Chaney

21 Feb 2004 01:49:34
Ort

On 20 Feb 2004 14:04:15 -0800, [email protected] (Chaney) wrote:

>Ort <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
>> PC/Console/Whatever
>
>Well I went back to Eq while I wait for WoW or Lineage 2 to come out.
>Must PvP. *cringe* please speak no more more of SWG.....
>
>xbox- Nfl streets...badass game!
>
>Chaney

I played Lineage 2s beta, its really pretty but not much fun, WoW will
be better but I am not allowed to talk about it =)

los

21 Feb 2004 15:36:34
Aaron Castro
Re: Ill start a thread.... What games are you guys currently playing?

Ort <[email protected] > wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> PC/Console/Whatever

CS 1.5 1.6 is fun some times but 1.5 is better.

22 Feb 2004 23:44:22
Ort
Re: Ill start a thread.... What games are you guys currently playing?

On 21 Feb 2004 15:36:34 -0800, [email protected] (Aaron Castro)
wrote:

>Ort <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
>> PC/Console/Whatever
>
>CS 1.5 1.6 is fun some times but 1.5 is better.

CS = teh gay sorry.

los

22 Feb 2004 19:01:00
Chaney
Re: Ill start a thread.... What games are you guys currently playing?

Ort <[email protected] > wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> On 20 Feb 2004 14:04:15 -0800, [email protected] (Chaney) wrote:
>
> >Ort <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> >> PC/Console/Whatever
> >
> >Well I went back to Eq while I wait for WoW or Lineage 2 to come out.
> >Must PvP. *cringe* please speak no more more of SWG.....
> >
> >xbox- Nfl streets...badass game!
> >
> >Chaney
>

> I played Lineage 2s beta, its really pretty but not much fun, WoW will
> be better but I am not allowed to talk about it =)
>
> los

Bah you suck ass! Share that shit yo! Totally waiting for WoW to come
out...but must find something to keep me occupied till then.

=)
Chaney

23 Feb 2004 03:32:06
Ort

On 22 Feb 2004 19:01:00 -0800, [email protected] (Chaney) wrote:

>Ort <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...

>> >Well I went back to Eq while I wait for WoW or Lineage 2 to come out.
>> >Must PvP. *cringe* please speak no more more of SWG.....
>> >
>> >xbox- Nfl streets...badass game!
>> >
>> >Chaney
>>

>> I played Lineage 2s beta, its really pretty but not much fun, WoW will
>> be better but I am not allowed to talk about it =)
>>
>> los
>
>Bah you suck ass! Share that shit yo! Totally waiting for WoW to come
>out...but must find something to keep me occupied till then.
>
>=)
>Chaney

Sorry man, wish I could share the wealth on that one =0

There is alot of good shit on Xbox lately, Nfl Street is the goods
(Computer cheats his ass off though), Prince o Persia is teh goods and
the new Bond game is really really slick...

los

23 Feb 2004 11:37:48
Venom
Re: Ill start a thread.... What games are you guys currently playing?

EQ, What server you on Chaney?

Venom

23 Feb 2004 11:39:04
Venom
Re: Ill start a thread.... What games are you guys currently playing?

I've been playin alot of Rainbow Six 3 (xbox live) online lately while
sittin at home recovering from the surgery...

Venom

"Ort" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> On 22 Feb 2004 19:01:00 -0800, [email protected] (Chaney) wrote:
>
> >Ort <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected] >...

news:<[email protected] >...

> >> I played Lineage 2s beta, its really pretty but not much fun, WoW will
> >> be better but I am not allowed to talk about it =)
> >>
> >> los
> >
> >Bah you suck ass! Share that shit yo! Totally waiting for WoW to come
> >out...but must find something to keep me occupied till then.
> >
> >=)
> >Chaney
>

> Sorry man, wish I could share the wealth on that one =0
>
> There is alot of good shit on Xbox lately, Nfl Street is the goods
> (Computer cheats his ass off though), Prince o Persia is teh goods and
> the new Bond game is really really slick...
>
> los

23 Feb 2004 06:10:10
Mark Duddridge
Re: Ill start a thread.... What games are you guys currently playing?

Ort <[email protected] > wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> PC/Console/Whatever

I don't get much chance to play games any more, but when I do play,
the 3 I enjoy playing are, in no particular order:
1) Age of Kings: The Conquerors - which I play almost exclusively
offline.
2) Quake 3/Quake 3 Team Arena - which I play mostly offline.
3) Ultima Online - which I just started playing again after 38 months
away!

Cheers,
Mark.
--------------------
Try to relax and enjoy the crisis.
Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant
--------------------

23 Feb 2004 16:36:35
Ort

On Mon, 23 Feb 2004 11:39:04 GMT, "Venom" <[email protected] > wrote:

>I've been playin alot of Rainbow Six 3 (xbox live) online lately while
>sittin at home recovering from the surgery...
>
>Venom

Im loving that game too, but I dont have a legit copy atm so I cant
play on live =( Whats yer gamertag on live?

los

23 Feb 2004 14:51:53
Chaney

"Venom" <[email protected] > wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> EQ, What server you on Chaney?
>
> Venom

Torv and veeshan...mainly torv though

23 Feb 2004 16:47:51
Kurt from Philly
Re: Ill start a thread.... What games are you guys currently playing?

Planetside and Yahoo Pinochle

Ort <[email protected] > wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> PC/Console/Whatever

23 Feb 2004 17:01:18
Slim
Re: Ill start a thread.... What games are you guys currently playing?

Ort <[email protected] > wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> PC/Console/Whatever

1) SWG (Kauri, Master Commando/Architect)
2) CS (Mainly just for Quakecon stuff)
3) WC3 (Enfo's owns =P)

SWG expires in April and im prolly either gonna get Lineage II or WoW,
dunno yet. I tried Neverwinter Nights and that game blows, im not into
that whole DND roll-the-dice shit, more for hack and slash.

Oh, and who could forget DDR? =D

24 Feb 2004 02:58:06
Ort

On 23 Feb 2004 17:01:18 -0800, [email protected] (Slim) wrote:

>Ort <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
>> PC/Console/Whatever
>
>1) SWG (Kauri, Master Commando/Architect)
>2) CS (Mainly just for Quakecon stuff)
>3) WC3 (Enfo's owns =P)
>
>SWG expires in April and im prolly either gonna get Lineage II or WoW,
>dunno yet. I tried Neverwinter Nights and that game blows, im not into
>that whole DND roll-the-dice shit, more for hack and slash.
>
>Oh, and who could forget DDR? =D

Cant believe no one plays Battlefield 1942 at all

los

24 Feb 2004 11:29:28
Venom
Re: Ill start a thread.... What games are you guys currently playing?

Damn, o well im on Zeb and very rarely on E'ci....

Venom

"Chaney" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> "Venom" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected] >...
> > EQ, What server you on Chaney?
> >
> > Venom
>
> Torv and veeshan...mainly torv though

24 Feb 2004 11:27:56
Venom
Re: Ill start a thread.... What games are you guys currently playing?

Venger 420 ..... : P

Venom

"Ort" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> On Mon, 23 Feb 2004 11:39:04 GMT, "Venom" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >I've been playin alot of Rainbow Six 3 (xbox live) online lately while
> >sittin at home recovering from the surgery...
> >
> >Venom
> >
> Im loving that game too, but I dont have a legit copy atm so I cant
> play on live =( Whats yer gamertag on live?
>
> los

25 Feb 2004 15:01:52
Chaney
Re: Ill start a thread.... What games are you guys currently playing?

Ort <[email protected] > wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> On 23 Feb 2004 17:01:18 -0800, [email protected] (Slim) wrote:
>
> >Ort <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> >> PC/Console/Whatever
> >
> >1) SWG (Kauri, Master Commando/Architect)
> >2) CS (Mainly just for Quakecon stuff)
> >3) WC3 (Enfo's owns =P)
> >
> >SWG expires in April and im prolly either gonna get Lineage II or WoW,
> >dunno yet. I tried Neverwinter Nights and that game blows, im not into
> >that whole DND roll-the-dice shit, more for hack and slash.
> >
> >Oh, and who could forget DDR? =D
>
> Cant believe no one plays Battlefield 1942 at all
>
> los

hmm forgot to mention that...yes i am a Nazi! and Do play it

Chaney