15 Jan 2004 06:14:44
Mr. Randall Navarro
Eh, I'm serious this time (This is Smokey) . . .

What's up ya'll. Ok this time I'm serious. I'm bored and I want to slap some
people around the arena (or die trying). Last time I checked Monday nights
were the cool time to show up at Pleasanton. I'll be there no matter what this
time. Popper bettter be there 'cause I miss him and if anyone can get a hold
of Jugg that'd be cool too. And if my brothers from Concord are there too . .
WHOOOOO. I'll be there. Hope to see you guys there too. Love Me.

Lord Smokey
Concord Original
Darkside Affiliate

15 Jan 2004 07:57:30
Aaron Castro
Re: Eh, I'm serious this time (This is Smokey) . . .

[email protected] (Mr. Randall Navarro) wrote in message news:<[email protected] >...
> What's up ya'll. Ok this time I'm serious. I'm bored and I want to slap some
> people around the arena (or die trying). Last time I checked Monday nights
> were the cool time to show up at Pleasanton. I'll be there no matter what this
> time. Popper bettter be there 'cause I miss him and if anyone can get a hold
> of Jugg that'd be cool too. And if my brothers from Concord are there too . .
> WHOOOOO. I'll be there. Hope to see you guys there too. Love Me.
>

> Lord Smokey
> Concord Original
> Darkside Affiliate

Good luck trying to tag anyone...

15 Jan 2004 21:04:12
Anthony
Re: Eh, I'm serious this time (This is Smokey) . . .

>Last time I checked Monday nights
>were the cool time to show up at Pleasanton.

that'd be correct.

- Anthony
Team Downfall
1x R.C
3x Q-Zar Office Chair Streetracing Champion.

16 Jan 2004 01:55:23
Spam
Re: Eh, I'm serious this time (This is Smokey) . . .

>What's up ya'll. Ok this time I'm serious. I'm bored and I want to slap
>some
>people around the arena (or die trying). Last time I checked Monday nights
>were the cool time to show up at Pleasanton. I'll be there no matter what
>this
>time. Popper bettter be there 'cause I miss him and if anyone can get a hold
>of Jugg that'd be cool too. And if my brothers from Concord are there too .
>.
>WHOOOOO. I'll be there. Hope to see you guys there too. Love Me.
>

>Lord Smokey
>Concord Original
>Darkside Affiliate

Do you want to touch my monkey?