02 Jun 2005 02:52:22
Brian Katz
Atlanta Tournament Confirmed

Just to let everyone know, there will be an Atlanta tournament on
labor day weekend in September. It's gonna be 5 man team, supercharge
5. If anyone's interested in comin to the tournament, please email me
at [email protected] and let me know. Also, if anyone knows a way
to get in touch with the Tampa players, please let me know also! :)

Brian Katz

05 Jun 2005 14:47:32
Re: Atlanta Tournament Confirmed

Call the Tampa Store @ 813.933.6995 and ask for Pat (guy). He'll know
how to get in touch with them.

-Christopher

06 Jun 2005 19:58:54
Tracy
Re: Atlanta Tournament Confirmed

I'm game. Let's make this a big tournament with at least 8 - 10 teams. I
know we have the people out there!

Tracy
Nashville
National Champs