27 Feb 2006 19:24:41
caladan
Anyone still play QZar in Dallas/Ft. Worth, TX?

If you're in the DFW area and looking to play QZar, please email me:
dune(at)tangolan.com.

02 Mar 2006 03:56:52
Michael Turner
Re: Anyone still play QZar in Dallas/Ft. Worth, TX?

You could try asking on http://www.quasarforum.co.ukas there are a
number of players from the USA on there, and they will hopefully know
is any centres or players still around that area.

Mike

02 Mar 2006 03:57:02
Michael Turner
Re: Anyone still play QZar in Dallas/Ft. Worth, TX?

You could try asking on http://www.quasarforum.co.ukas there are a
number of players from the USA on there, and they will hopefully know
if any centres or players still around that area.

Mike

02 Mar 2006 03:57:19
Michael Turner
Re: Anyone still play QZar in Dallas/Ft. Worth, TX?

You could try asking on http://www.quasarforum.co.ukas there are a
number of players from the USA on there, and they will hopefully know
if any centres or players are still around that area.

Mike

03 Mar 2006 07:17:36
Michael Turner
Re: Anyone still play QZar in Dallas/Ft. Worth, TX?

Hmmm, that'll teach for using Internet Explorer and having it hang when
I'm posting... oh well.. sorry for the dupes!

05 Mar 2006 10:34:56
caladan
Re: Anyone still play QZar in Dallas/Ft. Worth, TX?

Thanks, I'll give that a try. I've found a center but trying to drum up
some activity. Not sure where all the good players went to.

"Michael Turner" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]

> You could try asking on http://www.quasarforum.co.ukas there are a
> number of players from the USA on there, and they will hopefully know
> is any centres or players still around that area.
>
> Mike

12 Mar 2006 17:39:31
doja

caladan wrote:
> If you're in the DFW area and looking to play QZar, please email me:
> dune(at)tangolan.com.

Are you wanting to play at the qzar in the crossroads mall in
greenville.
Me, Daniel Large and on of our freinds are going to go out there
sometime soon.Where did you play in Texas before?

Jason Hester
Hurst Squirrels
TEAM TEXAS

03 Apr 2006 14:56:52
deerdoyng
Re: Anyone still play QZar in Dallas/Ft. Worth, TX?

Hey,

Let me know when you go out there and I will go to.

Alex