08 May 2004 20:43:09
registered
Aaron Castro

Do you have a valid e-mail address? If so, please e-mail me at
c a i n k a r N O SPAM no spam @ c a i n k a r.com

Remove all the no spam parts and spaces, and then combine it together
for [email protected]

I sent you some money about a year ago to program a remote and obtain
some fuse holders, forgot about it, and never sent you a remote. I
was wondering if you could still help me out (or not). My bad.
Thanks! Your hotmail account is bouncing e-mails.

14 May 2004 02:24:30
Aaron Castro
Re: Aaron Castro

registered <[email protected] > wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Do you have a valid e-mail address? If so, please e-mail me at
> c a i n k a r N O SPAM no spam @ c a i n k a r.com
>
> Remove all the no spam parts and spaces, and then combine it together
> for [email protected]
>
> I sent you some money about a year ago to program a remote and obtain
> some fuse holders, forgot about it, and never sent you a remote. I
> was wondering if you could still help me out (or not). My bad.
> Thanks! Your hotmail account is bouncing e-mails.

HEY!! I thought you died or something... Yea my new email is
[email protected] email me there. I can still program the remote and
everything for you. Peace.