26 Jul 2004 16:20:41
Oran Green
keywords work

Dear Billiards Enthusiast,

Your site is listed on the only known keywords searchable pure billiards
directory on the internet. You can have up to 50 keywords added to your
listing that will cause your link to be displayed when any one or more of
those keywords are searched for. This will give your business the top notch
advantage of a very high listing on the Google search engine because our
directory has such a high listing position which in turn makes your site in
our directory very easily found because of your listed keywords.
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&q=billiards+links

It is EXTREMELY important for you to have the keywords added to your link.
The prices are low and many of the best guaranteed positions are still
available because it is so new. Click here to get started:
http://www.ogreen.com/billiards/keywords_submit.php

We have over 478,000 unique users, both businesses and individuals, many of
which tell us they use our directory on a regular basis. We expect that
number to explode now that our directory is searchable and so easy to use,
so pure, and has so many listings.

I have studied internet marketing in depth and have found that there are 4
specific things that provide the most effective marketing and sales
environment possible.

1. Get the highest possible search enging listing position for every
applicable item you sell. (If you have a hard time with this, have your
site listed in a good directory like ours). Keywords make all your items
readily available. The sooner you submit your keywords, the higher you will
be in the search results.

2. Design your site so it is easy to navigate, not annoying with animation
and flashing banners, absolutely no popups and plenty of information
available for each item.

3. Link back to all the sites that have your site listed. This may seem
redundant but the good search engines use how many sites link to your site
as a measure of genuine and percieved ranking value. The link back to our
site is http://www.ogreen.com/billiards/

4. Tell all your friends. This is kind of a no brainer but, when keyword
listing rank is at stake in a directory like ours, then it is important to
add your keywords now. The Supreme and Premium listings are severely
limited to provide the greatest value to those sites and the Enhanced
listings are ranked purely on a "first listing gets the best position"
system.

Sincerely,
Oran Green

26 Jul 2004 10:08:17
sittingduck
Re: keywords work

Oran Green wrote:

> Dear Billiards Enthusiast,

Hey asswipe, go find the appropriate group to post this crap in, OK? This one
is for billiards, not internet search engines.

--
7/25/2004
2:23 AM [GMT-8]

26 Jul 2004 12:36:22
Re: keywords work

On Mon, 26 Jul 2004 10:08:17 -0700, sittingduck
<[email protected] > wrote:

>Oran Green wrote:
>
>> Dear Billiards Enthusiast,
>
>Hey asswipe, go find the appropriate group to post this crap in, OK? This one
>is for billiards, not internet search engines.

Oran Green's search engine is a billiards search engine, and his site is one of
the best billiards link sites on the Internet.

And it seems to be more appropriate for this newsgroup than posts that you have
participated in re: 9/11, Tyson - Lewis, and Outlook Express.

But then, ASP is for anything, if I remember correctly.

[email protected]

26 Jul 2004 19:09:43
Bob Jewett
Re: keywords work

[email protected] wrote:

> Oran Green's search engine is a billiards search engine, and
> his site is one of the best billiards link sites on the
> Internet.

I would describe it as adequate, but a lot of links are still
missing -- for example, the FAQ for this newsgroup. I think it
has a good chance to get better with the automated submission
process, and maybe it will stick around for a while since there
is some slight chance it will turn a profit.

--

Bob Jewett
http://www.sfbilliards.com/