19 Aug 2004 11:01:51
Bradley E Robertson
Cold War

Okay all you brainiacs, what lead to the US winning the cold war?

19 Aug 2004 20:37:56
Jim Wyant
Re: Cold War

On 8/19/04 2:01 PM, in article [email protected],
"Bradley E Robertson" <[email protected] > wrote:

> Okay all you brainiacs, what lead to the US winning the cold war?

Heat?

--Jim

19 Aug 2004 20:59:52
Devin
Re: Cold War

The Soviet Union collapsing under it's own failures.

"Bradley E Robertson" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Okay all you brainiacs, what lead to the US winning the cold war?

19 Aug 2004 22:10:39
Willee
Re: Cold War

"Jim Wyant" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:BD4A87E3.333EA%[email protected]
> On 8/19/04 2:01 PM, in article [email protected],
> "Bradley E Robertson" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > Okay all you brainiacs, what lead to the US winning the cold war?
>
> Heat?
>
> --Jim

What .. you mean we won?
All right ... happy days are here again.

Willee

19 Aug 2004 22:17:20
dalecue
Re: Cold War

Bradley E Robertson wrote in message ...
>Okay all you brainiacs, what lead to the US winning the cold war?

exactly the same thing that led to our winning the Second World War
we outproduced the enemy

where have you been?

Dale

19 Aug 2004 18:13:41
Smorgass Bored
Re: Cold War

Cold War

Bradley=A0E=A0Robertson quizzed:
Okay all you brainiacs, what lead to the US winning the cold war?

(*<~ Cans of Sterno and wool blankets..

imo,

Doug
~ >*(((>< Big fish eat Little fish ><)))*<~

=

19 Aug 2004 18:29:12
Bradley E Robertson
Re: Cold War

"dalecue" responded:
> exactly the same thing that led to our winning the Second World War
> we outproduced the enemy
>
> where have you been?
>
> Dale

So John's brother is a lair?

19 Aug 2004 23:12:10
Sorackem
Re: Cold War

"Bradley E Robertson" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Okay all you brainiacs, what lead to the US winning the cold war?

The exact same thing that is leading to the downfall of the democracy and
viability of the United States of America.
Oppression.

When you have any group of people being oppressed, you will find unrest,
eventually violence, and ultimately the downfall of all of the involved.

Would you be, by any chance, under the impression that it was due to the
profound concern of the past Presidents of the United States for the peoples
of Russia?

Perhaps a better question (were you to really expect an honest answer) would
be to ask, 'What led to the Cold War?.

20 Aug 2004 08:04:49
dalecue
Re: Cold War

Bradley E Robertson wrote in message ...

>"dalecue" responded:
>> exactly the same thing that led to our winning the Second World War
>> we outproduced the enemy
>>
>> where have you been?
>>
>> Dale
>

>So John's brother is a lair?

not so much on the reading ability are you there Braddie?

Dale<pretty sure his post was hard to misinterpret >

27 Aug 2004 16:21:08
Sammy The Bull Gravano
Re: Cold War

"Sorackem" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]

> "Bradley E Robertson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> > Okay all you brainiacs, what lead to the US winning the cold war?
> >

> The exact same thing that is leading to the downfall of the democracy and
> viability of the United States of America.
> Oppression.

wrong answer. we outspent them on military hardware and they just could not
keep up... led to food shortages, etc. gorbechev <sp > knew their current
system was failing, hence, his reforms. china learned from this mistake
(being outspent). that is the main reason china embraced captialists ideas
and welcomes investment in their system by other nations.