18 May 2004 00:11:51
Smorgass Bored
About Hugh (LCS)

I gave Hugh a call last week to see how he was feeling and caught him
trying to talk his nurse into getting naked. She refused. I mentioned to
him that I had absolutely no trouble talking MY nurse out of her clothes
in my recent hospital stay.
As a matter of fact, she said that it was the first time in more than
70 years that a patient had asked her to disrobe...
Yeehaaaaaaaaa !

let the good times roll... imo
NEXT,

Doug
~ >*(((>< Big fish eat Little fish ><)))*<~

18 May 2004 08:25:39
Tjander Nathoeni
Re: About Hugh (LCS)

Smorgass Bored wrote:
> I gave Hugh a call last week to see how he was feeling and caught him
> trying to talk his nurse into getting naked. She refused. I mentioned to
> him that I had absolutely no trouble talking MY nurse out of her clothes
> in my recent hospital stay.
> As a matter of fact, she said that it was the first time in more than
> 70 years that a patient had asked her to disrobe...
> Yeehaaaaaaaaa !
LMAO! The drugs they gave you were that good huh?

Cheers,
Tjander

18 May 2004 10:47:05
pltrgyst
Re: About Hugh (LCS)

On Tue, 18 May 2004 00:11:51 -0400, [email protected] (Smorgass Bored)
wrote:

>.... I mentioned to
>him that I had absolutely no trouble talking MY nurse out of her clothes
>in my recent hospital stay.
> As a matter of fact, she said that it was the first time in more than
>70 years that a patient had asked her to disrobe...

All those years of reading the Buck Brown cartoons in Playboy just to have them
become reality, eh?

-- Larry

18 May 2004 16:31:29
William Lee
Re: About Hugh (LCS)

Ever see the BILL LEE cartoons in Hustler?

William Lee

news:[email protected]