28 Jul 2006 16:31:57
Danzig
Fallon: why am I not suprised?

Questionable rides abound

28 Jul 2006 18:35:08
G-Man
Re: Fallon: why am I not suprised?

"Danzig" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Questionable rides abound

........ and why am I not surprised that you have a "guilty till proved
innocent" attitude. Your country needs more like you - NOT.

Cheers,
G-Man

28 Jul 2006 17:48:12
Danzig

G-Man wrote:

> "Danzig" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
>> Questionable rides abound
>
> ........ and why am I not surprised that you have a "guilty till proved
> innocent" attitude. Your country needs more like you - NOT.
>

> Cheers,
> G-Man
until the evidence comes out, sure. But there are many questionable
rides from this fellow.

Don't live in the U.S.

28 Jul 2006 19:27:22
G-Man
Re: Fallon: why am I not suprised?

"Danzig" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]

> Don't live in the U.S.

I didn't say you did - I would bet 1.01 that you are Canadian.

Cheers,
G-Man

29 Jul 2006 05:25:49
Danzig
ban upheld

Danzig wrote:
> Questionable rides abound
not allowed to ride and the high court upheld the ban. Smoke and fire

29 Jul 2006 09:34:28
G-Man
Re: ban upheld

"Danzig" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Danzig wrote:
>> Questionable rides abound
> not allowed to ride and the high court upheld the ban. Smoke and fire

There you go again - it's no different to a teacher being suspended prior to
an investigation. He could be found guilty but prejudging in this way is
pathetic.

Cheers,
G-Man

30 Jul 2006 15:46:08
G-Man
Re: Fallon: why am I not suprised?

"Rechelle D." <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]

> "G-Man" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> >
> > "Danzig" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]
> >>
> >> Don't live in the U.S.
> >
> > I didn't say you did - I would bet 1.01 that you are Canadian.
>
> Hey now, that's insulting to Canadians.

Hi Rechelle,
How is it insulting to Canadians?

Cheers,
G-Man

30 Jul 2006 21:27:14
Danzig
Re: ban upheld

G-Man wrote:

> "Danzig" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
>> Danzig wrote:
>>> Questionable rides abound
>> not allowed to ride and the high court upheld the ban. Smoke and fire
>
> There you go again - it's no different to a teacher being suspended
> prior to an investigation. He could be found guilty but prejudging in
> this way is pathetic.
>
> Cheers,
> G-Man

if allegations are serious enough to take him off all mounts, there
appears to be a reason

31 Jul 2006 10:54:21
G-Man
Re: ban upheld

"Danzig" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> G-Man wrote:
>>
>> "Danzig" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]
>>> not allowed to ride and the high court upheld the ban. Smoke and fire
>>
>> There you go again - it's no different to a teacher being suspended prior
>> to an investigation. He could be found guilty but prejudging in this way
>> is pathetic.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> G-Man
>>

> if allegations are serious enough to take him off all mounts, there
> appears to be a reason

"Appears" is not good enough in a court of law. Again you are taking the
guilty until proved innocent approach. Let's just wait and see what the
prosecution come up with.

Cheers,
G-Man