29 Jan 2004 23:56:19
Alan Nap
Considerations.......Friday 30th January

Friday 30th

4-20 Folkestone...Bramlynn Brook

30 Jan 2004 12:36:46
Justin Time
Re: Considerations.......Friday 30th January

"Alan Nap" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Friday 30th
>
> 4-20 Folkestone...Bramlynn Brook

I believe that Folkstone is cancelled.

30 Jan 2004 16:48:17
Batezee
Re: Considerations.......Friday 30th January

I put this joker in my killfile as soon as it appeared,will someone remind
these people that this is a discussion group not a Tipster(sic) forum.As he
cross posts perhaps he will do the decent thing and remove this group.I`m
not holding my breath :-((

David
--
"That Damn Butterfly"
> "Alan Nap" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> > Friday 30th

30 Jan 2004 22:40:44
Damian Furey
Re: Considerations.......Friday 30th January

Hello
As far as i can see this fella is only expressing a view (albeit very breif)
what the hell is the deal if anybody get`s wound up by it just don`t read
the message,it`s not as if he`s stopping anyone else having a subject aired
......is it ?
"Batezee" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> I put this joker in my killfile as soon as it appeared,will someone remind
> these people that this is a discussion group not a Tipster(sic) forum.As
he
> cross posts perhaps he will do the decent thing and remove this group.I`m
> not holding my breath :-((
>
> David
> --
> "That Damn Butterfly"
> > "Alan Nap" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]
> > > Friday 30th

30 Jan 2004 23:23:46
Alan Nap
Re: Considerations.......Friday 30th January

Thank you Damien.

news:[email protected]