20 Feb 2004 22:44:47
Ruud de Ruiter
free dartsscore statics

if you play profesional darts or competition and you want to keep up your
scores. Then you can get a free tool to make your statics at
www.overlopers.nl its in dutch!




22 Feb 2004 11:31:23
KennyJC
Re: free dartsscore statics

"Ruud de Ruiter" <[email protected] > wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> if you play profesional darts or competition and you want to keep up your
> scores. Then you can get a free tool to make your statics at
> www.overlopers.nl its in dutch!

why not do an english version and make it accessable by the rest of the world?


22 Feb 2004 20:24:08
Rob Shadbolt
Re: free dartsscore statics

I have a programe that lets u keep your scores and works out ave's and
gives u daily results etc.
I shall be posting it on my site soon and i will paste the URL here for all
u english speaking people.


Rob
"KennyJC" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> "Ruud de Ruiter" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected] >...
> > if you play profesional darts or competition and you want to keep up
your
> > scores. Then you can get a free tool to make your statics at
> > www.overlopers.nl its in dutch!
>
> why not do an english version and make it accessable by the rest of the
world?




23 Feb 2004 02:35:18
Dirtbag
Re: free dartsscore statics

On Sun, 22 Feb 2004 20:24:08 -0000, "Rob Shadbolt"
<[email protected] > wrote:

>I have a programe that lets u keep your scores and works out ave's and
>gives u daily results etc.
>I shall be posting it on my site soon and i will paste the URL here for all
>u english speaking people.
>
>
>Rob
>"KennyJC" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]
>> "Ruud de Ruiter" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:<[email protected]>...
>> > if you play profesional darts or competition and you want to keep up
>your
>> > scores. Then you can get a free tool to make your statics at
>> > www.overlopers.nl its in dutch!
>>
>> why not do an english version and make it accessable by the rest of the
>world?
>

Make sure you use a lot of pictures. I have a hard enough time
speaking English without having to read it.

Dirtbag


22 Feb 2004 18:50:38
KennyJC
Re: free dartsscore statics

"Rob Shadbolt" <[email protected] > wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> I have a programe that lets u keep your scores and works out ave's and
> gives u daily results etc.
> I shall be posting it on my site soon and i will paste the URL here for all
> u english speaking people.
>
>

Look forward to it. Gogogogo!


23 Feb 2004 23:38:11
ootman1
Re: free dartsscore statics

You will have the gratitude of the entire world of english speaking dart
throwers

"Rob Shadbolt" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> I have a programe that lets u keep your scores and works out ave's and
> gives u daily results etc.
> I shall be posting it on my site soon and i will paste the URL here for
all
> u english speaking people.
>




24 Feb 2004 12:29:51
Ruud de Ruiter
Re: free dartsscore statics

when my english is better i'll translate it!
THANX FOR THE TIP!
RUUD

"KennyJC" <[email protected] > schreef in bericht
news:[email protected]
> "Ruud de Ruiter" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected] >...
> > if you play profesional darts or competition and you want to keep up
your
> > scores. Then you can get a free tool to make your statics at
> > www.overlopers.nl its in dutch!
>
> why not do an english version and make it accessable by the rest of the
world?




24 Feb 2004 14:03:51
Rob Shadbolt
Re: free dartsscore statics

OK i've uploaded the file...
www.rshadbolt.freeserve.co.uk/downloads/DartTrainer19.zip
as you can see its zipped so winzip is needed.

Rob

"ootman1" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> You will have the gratitude of the entire world of english speaking dart
> throwers
>
> "Rob Shadbolt" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> > I have a programe that lets u keep your scores and works out ave's and
> > gives u daily results etc.
> > I shall be posting it on my site soon and i will paste the URL here for
> all
> > u english speaking people.
> >
>
>