07 Dec 2005 14:47:05
Martin Sommer
darts don't stick very well anymore

Hi

I've got a Bristle dartboard, Genuine Sisal, Strong, British made.

I use soft tip darts.

I haven't used it for quite a while, but now I think that something's
wrong. Too often the darts won't stick anymore.

Any ideas?

Do these board have to be replaced regularly, or do they keep
"forever"?

Thanks for every tip.

Martin

08 Dec 2005 03:16:23
Krash
Re: darts don't stick very well anymore

sissle boards are made for STEEL TIP darts, you need a soft tip board for
the darts you have... that would cure your problem 100%. kk

--
>>->Kevin Kienlein
>>----->www.DartAttack.com
>>----->Western Canada's
>>----->Source for Darts & Supplies
>>-->3101-18 Ave.
>>-->Vernon, B.C. V1T 1C6
>>-->Canada
>>-->
>>-->Ph. 250-545-8340
>>-->[email protected]

"Martin Sommer" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Hi
>
> I've got a Bristle dartboard, Genuine Sisal, Strong, British made.
>
> I use soft tip darts.
>
> I haven't used it for quite a while, but now I think that something's
> wrong. Too often the darts won't stick anymore.
>
> Any ideas?
>
> Do these board have to be replaced regularly, or do they keep
> "forever"?
>
> Thanks for every tip.
>
> Martin

08 Dec 2005 05:06:41
Zeeple
Re: darts don't stick very well anymore

Krash is right. Switch to steel tip (they do not have to be expensive)
and they will stick in the board better. Krash also happens to sell
dart stuff so you might wanna check out his store. Here is his site,
but only Krash can tell you what sorts of holiday specials he's got
going...

http://www.dartattack.com/

Merry Christmas Krash. I hope things are well up in the snowy white
north...

Zeeple.
http://zeeple.blogspot.com

09 Dec 2005 00:03:46
Krash
Re: darts don't stick very well anymore

things are damn cold thanks!!!! and I have a cold... and a gig to do on
Saturday, so I hope to be over it by then.... I have good deals all the
time, and thanks for the recommendation...

the weather here has been -10-15cel. but is supposed to get to freezing for
the weekend... and we have abut 4 inches of snow here in the Banana belt of
Canada!! :-) later kk

--
>>->Kevin Kienlein
>>----->www.DartAttack.com
>>----->Western Canada's
>>----->Source for Darts & Supplies
>>-->3101-18 Ave.
>>-->Vernon, B.C. V1T 1C6
>>-->Canada
>>-->
>>-->Ph. 250-545-8340
>>-->[email protected]

"Zeeple" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Krash is right. Switch to steel tip (they do not have to be expensive)
> and they will stick in the board better. Krash also happens to sell
> dart stuff so you might wanna check out his store. Here is his site,
> but only Krash can tell you what sorts of holiday specials he's got
> going...
>
> http://www.dartattack.com/
>
> Merry Christmas Krash. I hope things are well up in the snowy white
> north...
>
> Zeeple.
> http://zeeple.blogspot.com

14 Dec 2005 01:08:03
Larry Hyson
Re: darts don't stick very well anymore

I too have some conversion tips in stock .Are your soft tips 2ba's or 1/4"?