22 Oct 2003 03:43:49
Cookie
added money tournament in Springfield Illinois

Next month at Starship Billiards. I'll have more info tomorrow but so far I
know there is added money, drink specials, and it's Chicago Style blind draw
and it's played on the new Galaxy II's. And there's a mystery out
tournament that follows the main event.

any of you in the area?

22 Oct 2003 10:04:05
Rhatt
Re: added money tournament in Springfield Illinois

What area is this taking place in?

"Cookie" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Next month at Starship Billiards. I'll have more info tomorrow but so far
> know there is added money, drink specials, and it's Chicago Style blind
draw
> and it's played on the new Galaxy II's. And there's a mystery out
> tournament that follows the main event.
>
> any of you in the area?

22 Oct 2003 16:11:28
Cookie
Re: added money tournament in Springfield Illinois

Oops.......sorry

Springfield, Illinois

"Rhatt" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> What area is this taking place in?
>

> "Cookie" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> > Next month at Starship Billiards. I'll have more info tomorrow but so
far
> > know there is added money, drink specials, and it's Chicago Style blind
> draw
> > and it's played on the new Galaxy II's. And there's a mystery out
> > tournament that follows the main event.
> >
> > any of you in the area?

24 Oct 2003 14:57:32
RODNEY
Re: added money tournament in Springfield Illinois

Where?

25 Oct 2003 18:08:50
Cookie
Re: added money tournament in Springfield Illinois

Starship Billiards in Springfield, IL

news:[email protected]