25 Nov 2003 02:04:47
Jörn Ahrens
Tomas Seyler

Hi Everyone.
Is there anybody, who knows why the best German Player didn't play at the
Embassys?
He's better than Andrée Welge two years ago (he lost against Eric Clarys in
the first round)
and plays the best Darts of his life at present. Seyler also above in the
WDF-Rankings at
Clarys, Fordham, Essers and Monk at this time. Barney & Adams wins only at a
tight game,
with Tomas on Matchdart (Winmau 2003 & World Darts Trophy 2003).

Sorry about my English. It's not to be up the standard. My schooldays are 18
years ago but I do my best <gr >.

c ya and good darts

Jörn

25 Nov 2003 17:07:19
Andy Scott
Re: Tomas Seyler

"Jörn Ahrens" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]

> Is there anybody, who knows why the best German Player didn't play at the
> Embassys?
> He's better than Andrée Welge two years ago (he lost against Eric Clarys
in
> the first round)
> and plays the best Darts of his life at present. Seyler also above in the
> WDF-Rankings at
> Clarys, Fordham, Essers and Monk at this time. Barney & Adams wins only at
> tight game,
> with Tomas on Matchdart (Winmau 2003 & World Darts Trophy 2003).

He lost in the qualifiers at Bridlington last month

2nd game to Ole Jorgensen from Denmark

WDF rankings are irrelevant as it is the BDO invitation table that was used
for the top 27 players and Tomas was not high enough on that table

Hope that helps

Andy

25 Nov 2003 19:15:52
Jörn Ahrens
Re: Tomas Seyler

Thanks for your infos. I hope he make it better next time.

good darts
Jörn
news:[email protected]