26 Dec 2004 16:11:39
Ricky Nickolson
PDC live audio

http://www.planetdarts.co.uk/livescore.asp?c=The+Showdown

Thought I'd post the link for anyone like me that couldn't find it in the
first 12 hours or so. :)

Ricky

--
http://www.bwbd.com
email to ricky at bwbd period com

Ricky Nickolson
Re: PDC live audio

Sorry! I posted the wrong link. I'm sure the afternoon's ales didn't help
any, heh heh!

http://www.planetdarts.co.uk/ram/live.ram

That's it, you'll need the Real Audio Player to hear it. No video, but a
helluva lot better than nothing.

Ricky

--
http://www.bwbd.com
email to ricky at bwbd period com

"Ricky Nickolson" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> http://www.planetdarts.co.uk/livescore.asp?c=The+Showdown
>
> Thought I'd post the link for anyone like me that couldn't find it in the
> first 12 hours or so. :)
>
> Ricky
>
> --
> http://www.bwbd.com
> email to ricky at bwbd period com

Gazza
Re: PDC live audio

You can also watch it on:

http://217.39.45.211:8080

but it's a bit slow, there's no sound, and it doesn't seem to be in sync
with the Real Audio coverage.

Gary
www.3inabed.com

"Ricky Nickolson" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Sorry! I posted the wrong link. I'm sure the afternoon's ales didn't help
> any, heh heh!
>
> http://www.planetdarts.co.uk/ram/live.ram
>
> That's it, you'll need the Real Audio Player to hear it. No video, but a
> helluva lot better than nothing.
>
> Ricky
>
> --
> http://www.bwbd.com
> email to ricky at bwbd period com

> "Ricky Nickolson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
>> http://www.planetdarts.co.uk/livescore.asp?c=The+Showdown
>>
>> Thought I'd post the link for anyone like me that couldn't find it in the
>> first 12 hours or so. :)
>>
>> Ricky
>>
>> --
>> http://www.bwbd.com
>> email to ricky at bwbd period com

TR
Re: PDC live audio

Thanks for that! Its better than the audio alone for those of whose without
the Sky coverage!

news:[email protected]