27 Dec 2004 16:55:25
Spike
My Best '01 Game Ever

Just droping a note to toot my own horn.

Played my best game ever in the Portland (Oregon) Holiday Open '01
semi-finals (steel tip) a couple of weeks ago.

76 on (T20, T5, 1), 180, 180, 65 (SB, D20) finish. 11 darts.

Ya ever just get in the groove and everything goes right?

Roger Christal

27 Dec 2004 23:09:36
Ricky Nickolson
Re: My Best '01 Game Ever

"Spike" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]

> Just droping a note to toot my own horn.
>
> Played my best game ever in the Portland (Oregon) Holiday Open '01
> semi-finals (steel tip) a couple of weeks ago.
>
> 76 on (T20, T5, 1), 180, 180, 65 (SB, D20) finish. 11 darts.

Congrats!! Great shooting!

> Ya ever just get in the groove and everything goes right?

*sigh*...not lately, lol. I did improve my record at hitting all doubles in
order from 1 to bull t'nite though. The first time I tried it I took 306
throws, and tonight I did it in 217, so I guess that's an improvement, heh
heh.

> Roger Christal

Congratulations again on your scores!

Ricky

--
http://www.bwbd.com
email to ricky at bwbd period com

28 Dec 2004 11:10:21
Kev Pilling
Re: My Best '01 Game Ever

That's a good leg of Darts Roger. Interesting that you call it the
Semi-Bull , We (in England ) call it 25.

Kev

"Spike" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]

> Just droping a note to toot my own horn.
>
> Played my best game ever in the Portland (Oregon) Holiday Open '01
> semi-finals (steel tip) a couple of weeks ago.
>
> 76 on (T20, T5, 1), 180, 180, 65 (SB, D20) finish. 11 darts.
>
> Ya ever just get in the groove and everything goes right?
>
> Roger Christal

28 Dec 2004 17:31:15
Gazza
Re: My Best '01 Game Ever

I think SB stands for Single Bull, as opposed to DB (Double Bull) whereas in
England it's 25 or outer bull and 50 or bullseye.

Cheers,

Gary.
www.3inabed.com

"Kev Pilling" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> That's a good leg of Darts Roger. Interesting that you call it the
> Semi-Bull , We (in England ) call it 25.
>
> Kev
>

> "Spike" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
>>
>> Just droping a note to toot my own horn.
>>
>> Played my best game ever in the Portland (Oregon) Holiday Open '01
>> semi-finals (steel tip) a couple of weeks ago.
>>
>> 76 on (T20, T5, 1), 180, 180, 65 (SB, D20) finish. 11 darts.
>>
>> Ya ever just get in the groove and everything goes right?
>>
>> Roger Christal

28 Dec 2004 17:36:55
Josh Hayes
Re: My Best '01 Game Ever

"Spike" <[email protected] > wrote in news:Ub2dnXxjLNNrM03cRVn-
[email protected]:

> Just droping a note to toot my own horn.
>
> Played my best game ever in the Portland (Oregon) Holiday Open '01
> semi-finals (steel tip) a couple of weeks ago.
>
> 76 on (T20, T5, 1), 180, 180, 65 (SB, D20) finish. 11 darts.

All I can say, Roger, is that this is no way to encourage us Seattle
shooters to come down to Portland tourneys!

Hella darts, noble mon!

But tell the truth: if you hadn't had the chance at an 11-darter, would
you have taken the 65 differently (like, say, T11-D16, or more likely,
11-14-D20)?

And who's the poor guy you beat (of local interest only, prolly)?

-JAH

28 Dec 2004 17:58:53
Gazza
Re: My Best '01 Game Ever

SB, D20 is the most common way nowadays, regardless of whether yur on for an
11 darter.

Well played btw Roger

Gary
www.3inabed.com

"Josh Hayes" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> "Spike" <[email protected]> wrote in news:Ub2dnXxjLNNrM03cRVn-
> [email protected]:
>

>> Just droping a note to toot my own horn.
>>
>> Played my best game ever in the Portland (Oregon) Holiday Open '01
>> semi-finals (steel tip) a couple of weeks ago.
>>
>> 76 on (T20, T5, 1), 180, 180, 65 (SB, D20) finish. 11 darts.
>
> All I can say, Roger, is that this is no way to encourage us Seattle
> shooters to come down to Portland tourneys!
>
> Hella darts, noble mon!
>
> But tell the truth: if you hadn't had the chance at an 11-darter, would
> you have taken the 65 differently (like, say, T11-D16, or more likely,
> 11-14-D20)?
>
> And who's the poor guy you beat (of local interest only, prolly)?
>
> -JAH

28 Dec 2004 18:44:24
Spike
Re: My Best '01 Game Ever

It was Kevin Luke whose been playing out of Tri-Cities, Washington of late.
Dad Mike was chalking.

He actually had back-2-back 140's in that game and was pissed not to get a
shot at the out!

Roger