10 Jul 2004 15:37:57
DrTimothyWitt
Make $500,000 a year with Sports!

I'm looking for people who want to make at least $500,000.00 a year. I bet
on sports for a living and before you start rolling your eyes, I have a PhD
with advanced mathematics being my field of expertise. In 1994, after
spending 13 years as a market forecaster on Wall Street, I decided to apply
the same Market Forecasting techniques I used to project a stock's activity,
to sporting events. Baseball, Football, Basketball and Hockey. It took me
several years of tweaking, and by 1999 I was able to project winners better
than 68% of the time, and that is against the pointspread. I will show you
how you can start off with as little as $5k and turn it into $500,000.00,
and the best part is; I do all the work.

Now, I understand that you will be skeptical, so I suggest you sit on the
sidelines and WATCH FIRST. I will send you out my games, absolutely free,
for you to keep track of my winning percentage. You don't need to be a
Rocket Scientist to realize how much money you can make by winning 2 out of
every 3 bets you make.

I take each team's hitting, pitching & defensive statistics and find within
a Standard Deviation every team that falls within that current team's
parameters. Perform the same procedure vs. opponent, then identify both
team's cumulative score vs. the betting line total and each team's projected
final score using 19 different Formulas. When the projected final score
differentiates enough from the betting line that the probability of the bet
winning is better than 90% WE BET ON IT. I use my database of 600,000 games
to establish a Probability Factor once I've projected a final score.

If this sounds confusing, relax. All you need to know is I win better than
2 out of every 3 games we bet and I will happily send you out my games at no
charge so you can track my record until you are comfortable with my program.
No one can make you more money than I can and I'm willing to send my games
out for free to prove it. I've written Algorithms to project Baseball,
Football, Basketball and Hockey and I've never had a winning percentage of
less than 68% for a season.

Year Wins vs. Losses Win pct 1st Yr. $'s net
2004 70 vs 23 75.27% $223,500.00
2003 141 vs 61 69.80% $877,000.00
2002 110 vs 46 70.51% $623,700.00
2001 93 vs 42 68.88% $576,000.00
4 Yr Total 414 vs. 172 70.64%

Learn how I do it at http://probabilityfactor.comor give me a call at
954-340-2133. Take 2 minutes to stop by my website, and in 90 days if
you're working, it'll be because you choose to, not because you have to,
Guaranteed!

My Name is Dr.Timothy Witt and I look forward to hearing from you. My
office is in my home. If I don't answer the phone the wife or kids will.
Call me 24/7 for additional information or to get started up receiving my
games at 954-340-2133. [email protected]

http://www.newsfeed.comThe #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! >100,000 Newsgroups

Kev Pilling
Re: Make $500,000 a year with Sports!

Dr TWitt, I think your name says it all.....................

news:[email protected]

News==----
> http://www.newsfeed.comThe #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! >100,000
Newsgroups
=---

12 Jul 2004 13:41:59
J. Michael Young
Re: Make $500,000 a year with Sports!

> I'm looking for people who want to make at least $500,000.00 a year. . .

If your system was really that great you wouldn't be posting this
rubbish on a darts discussion group.

Now sod off!