22 Nov 2003 17:18:37
news.verizon.net
Looking for a set of darts!!

I lost a set of darts a couple of years ago and can't seem to find them
anywhere. They were a set of golden unicorn keith deller 23gm. If anyone
should have a set or know of a set, I would be willing to purchase them
immediately. I really need some help on this one! Email me at
[email protected] Thanks.

22 Nov 2003 19:57:39
Draebyerg
Re: Looking for a set of darts!!

"news.verizon.net" wrote:

> I lost a set of darts a couple of years ago and can't seem to find them
> anywhere. They were a set of golden unicorn keith deller 23gm. If anyone
> should have a set or know of a set, I would be willing to purchase them
> immediately. I really need some help on this one! Email me at
> [email protected] Thanks.

Have you tried eBay?