24 Jul 2004 21:02:18
Kev Pilling
Darts World 2

I was thinking of putting together a website with articles from Darts World
spanning back to November 1972.

I have asked Darts World if this is O.K. and they say just as long as I make
sure all stories and pictures are copyrighted to Darts World.

This sounds great to me, So what are your thoughts about such a Website?

Wouldn't it be good to read all about the old times of yesteryear on a new
website which the name hasn't yet been decided on.

Please tell me your your thoughts.

Kind regards Kev

26 Jul 2004 10:44:20
TR
Re: Darts World 2

Hey Kev,
I think that would be great! i had subscribed to DartsWorld for several
years
in the late 80's, early 90's. unfortunately, over several moves, almost all
of my backissues were disposed of. I still have a few. I really regret
tossing my old isues, its cool to look back and see some of our current top
darters mentioned in their 'early years', and also I wonder where some of
the touted 'rising stars' ended up.
Keep us posted!
Tom

"Kev Pilling" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> I was thinking of putting together a website with articles from Darts
World
> spanning back to November 1972.
>
> I have asked Darts World if this is O.K. and they say just as long as I
make
> sure all stories and pictures are copyrighted to Darts World.
>
> This sounds great to me, So what are your thoughts about such a Website?
>
> Wouldn't it be good to read all about the old times of yesteryear on a new
> website which the name hasn't yet been decided on.
>

> Please tell me your your thoughts.
>
> Kind regards Kev

26 Jul 2004 13:07:04
Tomas Bystrom
Re: Darts World 2

On Sat, 24 Jul 2004, Kev Pilling <[email protected] > wrote:

> I was thinking of putting together a website with articles from Darts World
> spanning back to November 1972.
[...]
> This sounds great to me, So what are your thoughts about such a Website?

Any written (or spoken) language does not contain expressions to fully
describe how good this would be. I, for one, would be using a site like
this on a daily basis (more or less).

Let me know if I can contribute in some way!

/Tomas Byström
tby AT acc DOT umu DOT se

--
Caps and foobar are normally not parts of my address.