14 Aug 2008 23:31:15
litefrozen
my first 300!

Well finally got my first 300! I went 202-202-300=704 used a rotogrip
horizon solid.
It was the last night of the summer league. Position round and we are in
2nd place, we have to win every game to tie first and force a roll-off.
So it wasn't like there was any pressure to bowl good.
We won every game so now we will have a roll-off next week for first place.

14 Aug 2008 21:32:31
PromptJock
Re: my first 300!

> Well finally got my first 300! I went 202-202-300=704 used a rotogrip
> horizon solid.
> It was the last night of the summer league. Position round and we are in
> 2nd place, we have to win every game to tie first and force a roll-off.
> So it wasn't like there was any pressure to bowl good.
> We won every game so now we will have a roll-off next week for first place.

CONGRATULATIONS!

Question: is this league a ** CERTIFIED ** league? if so, enjoy the
300 ring you'll get. If not, make sure you got a printout of the
score so you can frame it and hang it on your wall. :)

15 Aug 2008 10:19:12
litefrozen
Re: my first 300!

PromptJock wrote:
>> Well finally got my first 300! I went 202-202-300=704 used a rotogrip
>> horizon solid.
>> It was the last night of the summer league. Position round and we are in
>> 2nd place, we have to win every game to tie first and force a roll-off.
>> So it wasn't like there was any pressure to bowl good.
>> We won every game so now we will have a roll-off next week for first place.
>
> CONGRATULATIONS!
>
> Question: is this league a ** CERTIFIED ** league? if so, enjoy the
> 300 ring you'll get. If not, make sure you got a printout of the
> score so you can frame it and hang it on your wall. :)
Thanks ! Yes it's a sanctioned league, so I'll get a ring. I also got a
printout, a copy of the recap sheet.

15 Aug 2008 09:49:46
Dan the Man
Re: my first 300!

On Aug 15, 10:19=A0am, litefrozen <[email protected] > wrote:
> PromptJock wrote:
> >> Well finally got my first 300! I went 202-202-300=3D704 used a rotogri=
> >> horizon solid.
> >> It was the last night of the summer league. Position round and we are =
in
> >> 2nd place, we have to win every game to tie first and force a roll-off=
.
> >> So it wasn't like there was any pressure to bowl good.
> >> We won every game so now we will have a roll-off next week for first p=
lace.

> > CONGRATULATIONS!
>
> > Question: is this league a ** CERTIFIED ** league? if so, enjoy the
> > 300 ring you'll get. =A0If not, make sure you got a printout of the
> > score so you can frame it and hang it on your wall. :)
>
> Thanks ! Yes it's a sanctioned league, so I'll get a ring. I also got a
> printout, a copy of the recap sheet.

Nice job - I'm still looking for my first perfecto.

15 Aug 2008 17:11:03
Darlene Block
Re: my first 300!

Congratulations! What great timing for a fantastic game. Let us know how
long it takes to get your second one. I won't be as long as it took to get
the first one I'm sure.
And good luck with the roll-off!!
Dar

"litefrozen" <[email protected] > wrote in message
> Well finally got my first 300! I went 202-202-300=704 used a rotogrip >
> horizon solid.
> It was the last night of the summer league. Position round and we are in
> 2nd place, we have to win every game to tie first and force a roll-off.
> So it wasn't like there was any pressure to bowl good.
> We won every game so now we will have a roll-off next week for first
> place.

15 Aug 2008 14:19:57
John O
Re: my first 300!

"litefrozen" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Well finally got my first 300! I went 202-202-300=704 used a rotogrip
> horizon solid.
> It was the last night of the summer league. Position round and we are in
> 2nd place, we have to win every game to tie first and force a roll-off.
> So it wasn't like there was any pressure to bowl good.
> We won every game so now we will have a roll-off next week for first
> place.

Nice job!

17 Aug 2008 21:07:18
Mark D.
Re: my first 300!

"litefrozen" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Well finally got my first 300! I went 202-202-300=704 used a rotogrip
> horizon solid.
> It was the last night of the summer league. Position round and we are in
> 2nd place, we have to win every game to tie first and force a roll-off.
> So it wasn't like there was any pressure to bowl good.
> We won every game so now we will have a roll-off next week for first
> place.

Best time to do it is the last game of the season! ;-) CONGRATS!

Mark D

24 Aug 2008 11:38:49
Lisa
Re: my first 300!

On Aug 14, 11:31=A0pm, litefrozen <[email protected] > wrote:
> Well finally got my first 300! I went 202-202-300=3D704 used a rotogrip
> horizon solid.
> It was the last night of the summer league. Position round and we are in
> 2nd place, we have to win every game to tie first and force a roll-off.
> So it wasn't like there was any pressure to bowl good.
> We won every game so now we will have a roll-off next week for first plac=
e.

Congratulations! :)

29 Aug 2008 19:56:35
Philippe
Re: my first 300!

CONGRATULATIONSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS from France !!!!!!!!!

Philippe

"litefrozen" <[email protected] > a écrit dans le message de news:
[email protected]
> Well finally got my first 300! I went 202-202-300=704 used a rotogrip
> horizon solid.
> It was the last night of the summer league. Position round and we are in
> 2nd place, we have to win every game to tie first and force a roll-off.
> So it wasn't like there was any pressure to bowl good.
> We won every game so now we will have a roll-off next week for first
> place.

29 Aug 2008 22:41:13
litefrozen
Re: my first 300!

Philippe wrote:
> CONGRATULATIONSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS from France !!!!!!!!!
>
> Philippe
>
> "litefrozen" <[email protected]> a écrit dans le message de news:
> [email protected]
>> Well finally got my first 300! I went 202-202-300=704 used a rotogrip
>> horizon solid.
>> It was the last night of the summer league. Position round and we are in
>> 2nd place, we have to win every game to tie first and force a roll-off.
>> So it wasn't like there was any pressure to bowl good.
>> We won every game so now we will have a roll-off next week for first
>> place.

Thanks