23 Apr 2004 01:54:40
w.g.
demo days

Ebonite is having a demo day at the center I bowl at. It sounds really
good to try out all these different balls to see what you like. Has
anyone here done one of these before? For those interested in the
Atlanta area it will be May 15th at Suburban Lanes in Decatur.

Death is Nature's way of saying 'slow down'.
[email protected]+spring.com
remove the +

23 Apr 2004 04:26:56
ALSPROSHOP
Re: demo days

>w.g. [email protected]_10.pin wrote:

>Ebonite is having a demo day at the center I bowl at. It sounds really
>good to try out all these different balls to see what you like. Has
>anyone here done one of these before? For those interested in the
>Atlanta area it will be May 15th at Suburban Lanes in Decatur.

When I had my proshop, I held these 3 years in a row. For the others here, that
do not know what the Demo Day's are....
Fantastic opportunity for bowlers to try the equipment. The clinic staff is
also available for questions on drilling layouts, surface preparation, and even
some instruction if you ask.
Fantastic opportunity for the proshop to sell equipment. Everybody wins!!!
Also converts some "B", "C", & "S" fans to the big "E".

Al Whiteman
Executive Director , Portland Bowling Association
www.pbabowling.com
"Time spent bowling is never deducted from one's life span"

23 Apr 2004 21:53:41
Edward (300) DeGraaf
Re: demo days

"ALSPROSHOP" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Fantastic opportunity for the proshop to sell equipment. Everybody wins!!!
> Also converts some "B", "C", & "S" fans to the big "E".

Notice he didn't say it converts the "A" bowlers. When your throwing the "A"
equipment, you're already bowling with the best.

Edward DeGraaf,
USAB Certified Bronze Level Instructor.
YABA Certified Jr. Olympic Level II Coach.
NABI Champion - 1992.
300 Game - 09/30/2003.

25 Apr 2004 16:59:30
Ryan Press (NI)
Re: demo days

Na, they are just beyond help and won't listen to reason LOL ;-)

Ryan

news:[email protected]