18 Jan 2006 23:14:48
Joe Zachar
Ryan Press with Roto Grip

I was checking the ball company websites and when I got to the Roto Grip
site there was Ryan, an ASB poster, doing his thing as a Roto Grip
International Staffer. Good luck in the future.

http://www.rotogrip.com/stories.aspx?fullstoryid=274

Joe Z

19 Jan 2006 06:11:56
Darby
Re: Ryan Press with Roto Grip

Thanks for letting us know Joe. Ryan has been an interesting contributor
here. He has bowled in a lot of tournaments we don't get a chance to view on
this side of the pond. From reading the information at the site it appears
he's still getting in some pretty important tournaments. I hope he finds
time to bring us up to date on his adventures.
Dar
"Joe Zachar" <[email protected] > wrote

>I was checking the ball company websites and when I got to the Roto Grip
>site there was Ryan, an ASB poster, doing his thing as a Roto Grip
>International Staffer. Good luck in the future.
>

> http://www.rotogrip.com/stories.aspx?fullstoryid=274
>
> Joe Z

20 Jan 2006 00:27:26
Ryan Press (NI)
Re: Ryan Press with Roto Grip

Hi guys :-)

I Still keep an eye on ASB, even though I do most of my posting over at
www.ballreviews.com.

My proshop has been sponsored by RG for a while now, and recently I started
working with them on a great new feature, along with to of my team mates,
whom some of you may remember from posting here too - David Williamson.
Expected I believe in late January, RG will be offering videos of all their
new equipment on the website, showing how the balls react with a number of
different styles of bowler, and how they compare to other balls in the Roto
Grip line up. First up should be the RSP, RSX and Silver Streak Special
Edition.... Any of you that read the BR forums may have already seen the
Silver Streak one...

If you don't know the RG site, its www.rotogrip.com .... check it out and
look out for the videos any day now! :-)

(also, I'd like this opportunity to do a shameless plug of my new website -
www.rpsbowling.com

Ok, Enough of the plugging websites... :-P

Cheers
Ryan

"Darby" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]_s21...
> Thanks for letting us know Joe. Ryan has been an interesting contributor
> here. He has bowled in a lot of tournaments we don't get a chance to view
on
> this side of the pond. From reading the information at the site it appears
> he's still getting in some pretty important tournaments. I hope he finds
> time to bring us up to date on his adventures.
> Dar
> "Joe Zachar" <[email protected]> wrote
>
> >I was checking the ball company websites and when I got to the Roto Grip
> >site there was Ryan, an ASB poster, doing his thing as a Roto Grip
> >International Staffer. Good luck in the future.
> >

> > http://www.rotogrip.com/stories.aspx?fullstoryid=274
> >
> > Joe Z

20 Jan 2006 04:15:48
Darby
Re: Ryan Press with Roto Grip

Hi Ryan, good to hear from you. I marked your site in My Favorites. Keep us
informed as to how you fair in those tournaments. Good luck and good
bowling! :)
Dar

"Ryan Press (NI)" <[email protected] > wrote