29 Jan 2005 07:46:02
[email protected]
PBA televised tournies

I am a brit and over here we do not get to see the televised tourneis
at all :(
I did get a couple of them via the webcast the PBA did but as I have
read this few months the webcast is poor quality and not good so I
havent bought it thsi year..

Is there anyone out there that can get good quality streaming and
record this weekends PBA with Tore bowlin??

Ive met him several times and have followed his progress since he
turned professional.. Also Ive seen/met him at many of the Weber Cups
and Master Tournies here in the UK...
Mike
BTBA Instructor
VP - Strykers YBC - Wolverhampton

29 Jan 2005 15:21:11
BowlerCentral.com
Re: PBA televised tournies

Hello Mike,

Some individuals can probably tape or digitally record for you and
email from the ESPN telecast and email the file to you.

I can always tape it VHS from the telecast and mail it to you.
Marc Schilling
www.bowlercentral.com
[email protected]

30 Jan 2005 05:43:56
[email protected]
Re: PBA televised tournies

BowlerCentral.com wrote:
> Hello Mike,
>
> Some individuals can probably tape or digitally record for you and
> email from the ESPN telecast and email the file to you.
>
> I can always tape it VHS from the telecast and mail it to you.
> Marc Schilling
> www.bowlercentral.com
> [email protected]

Thats cool :)

If someone could record the bowling and email it to me Id be happy :)
Mike