10 May 2006 01:51:09
John
Its Been 3 Years!!!

Its been 3 years since I last bowled on a league. Well tomorrow the summer
league starts and looking forward to it.

2 years ago I had to quit because my leg was giving me lots of troble. Last
year I couldn't bowl because I played Mr. Brownlow in a musical play
"Oliver!" here in Milwaukee.

This year I made it a point to get back at bowling!

Thank You!

-John Lentz
Muskego, WI.

10 May 2006 00:19:46
PromptJock
Re: Its Been 3 Years!!!

> Its been 3 years since I last bowled on a league. Well tomorrow the summer
> league starts and looking forward to it.
>
> 2 years ago I had to quit because my leg was giving me lots of troble. Last
> year I couldn't bowl because I played Mr. Brownlow in a musical play
> "Oliver!" here in Milwaukee.
>
> This year I made it a point to get back at bowling!

The sport is glad to have you back! I hope the summer league you're on
does a good job of "refreshing, etc." things for you. :)

Good luck and I hope you do well! :)

10 May 2006 06:56:12
Phil Paskos
Re: Its Been 3 Years!!!

I got back into bowling last summer after a 10 year Hiatus. They give you
free open bowling too !
Great chance to work on your game,

Phil P
news:[email protected]