15 Nov 2005 22:09:30
KWags
Is this the same Alt Sport Bowling from years ago?

I remember this news group from like 1994-1995...damn wow time has
flown by. Is this the news group with "NimBill"?

Some things never change I guess!

KWags

16 Nov 2005 06:37:11
Darby
Re: Is this the same Alt Sport Bowling from years ago?

"KWags" <[email protected] > wrote
>I remember this news group from like 1994-1995...damn wow time has
> flown by. Is this the news group with "NimBill"?
>
> Some things never change I guess!
>
> KWags

Nimbill hasn't shown up for quite a while. Last I heard he was still alive
and kicking, but for some reason we aren't hearing from him. Perhaps he has
server problems?
Dar

16 Nov 2005 03:23:11
foggytown
Re: Is this the same Alt Sport Bowling from years ago?

I just came back after an absence of 18 months and I'm shocked at the
lack of activity here now. Where has everybody gone? I wondered if
there were so many trolls that a moderated group was set up somewhere.

FoggyTown

16 Nov 2005 13:08:01
John O
Re: Is this the same Alt Sport Bowling from years ago?

> I just came back after an absence of 18 months and I'm shocked at the
> lack of activity here now. Where has everybody gone? I wondered if
> there were so many trolls that a moderated group was set up somewhere.

They all wandered away slowly. Once in a while something pops us, but I
suppose everybody argued all the good points until they were solved.

There was one troll who's name shall not be spoken, and a couple regulars
just couldn't ignore him despite all pleas. Seems that quite a few people
left near the end of that episode.

-John O

16 Nov 2005 10:12:31
Phil Paskos
Re: Is this the same Alt Sport Bowling from years ago?

I'm relatively new to this group myself. I find that there is a good core of
knowledgeable people here who post good responses to questions and I look
forward to seeing who has posted what.
I think it's a worthwhile "click" on a daily basis.
Phil P

"foggytown" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
>I just came back after an absence of 18 months and I'm shocked at the
> lack of activity here now. Where has everybody gone? I wondered if
> there were so many trolls that a moderated group was set up somewhere.
>
> FoggyTown

17 Nov 2005 06:41:59
Paul Horvick
Re: Is this the same Alt Sport Bowling from years ago?

Yes, Bill is alive and kicking. I check in on him via e-mail from time to
time. I rarely post here anymore as I am essentially out of bowling. I no
longer write for BTM, and have not thrown a ball in about two years. At
times I miss it, ,,,hmm perhaps I will go back to it...or not. Other
business interests have taken over most of my time. (
http://shootingsafely.com)

"KWags" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
>I remember this news group from like 1994-1995...damn wow time has
> flown by. Is this the news group with "NimBill"?
>
> Some things never change I guess!
>
> KWags

17 Nov 2005 21:32:57
JimD
Re: Is this the same Alt Sport Bowling from years ago?

Have thought about you every so often, Paul. Sorry to hear
you drifted away from the sport. Still up in western
Minnesota or has warm weather pulled you away?
Jim D.

"Paul Horvick" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Yes, Bill is alive and kicking. I check in on him via e-mail from time to
> time. I rarely post here anymore as I am essentially out of bowling. I
no
> longer write for BTM, and have not thrown a ball in about two years. At
> times I miss it, ,,,hmm perhaps I will go back to it...or not. Other
> business interests have taken over most of my time. (
> http://shootingsafely.com)
>
> "KWags" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> >I remember this news group from like 1994-1995...damn wow time has
> > flown by. Is this the news group with "NimBill"?
> >
> > Some things never change I guess!
> >
> > KWags

18 Nov 2005 03:50:22
Darby
Re: Is this the same Alt Sport Bowling from years ago?

With Paul's help I contacted Bill. He said, "My best to everyone" in
response to my telling him we were wondering about him. He said he is fine
and still involved in youth and adult bowling.
That's a pretty tame Nimbill, but it was good to hear he's fine.
Thanks Paul, I've kept every issue of BTM, so I have all your articles and
can check the archives. :)
Dar

"JimD" <j-k-doran(spampremoval)@comcast.net > wrote
> Have thought about you every so often, Paul. Sorry to hear
> you drifted away from the sport. Still up in western
> Minnesota or has warm weather pulled you away?
> Jim D.
>
> "Paul Horvick" <[email protected]> wrote
>> Yes, Bill is alive and kicking. I check in on him via e-mail from time
>> time. I rarely post here anymore as I am essentially out of bowling. I
> no
>> longer write for BTM, and have not thrown a ball in about two years. At
>> times I miss it, ,,,hmm perhaps I will go back to it...or not. Other
>> business interests have taken over most of my time. (
>> http://shootingsafely.com)
>>
>> "KWags" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]
>> >I remember this news group from like 1994-1995...damn wow time has
>> > flown by. Is this the news group with "NimBill"?
>> >
>> > Some things never change I guess!
>> >
>> > KWags

17 Nov 2005 22:11:07
Paul Horvick
Re: Is this the same Alt Sport Bowling from years ago?

Yes, still in NW MN. We put our place up for sale last Fall, but most
likely won't see any action on it until Spring (it is a lakeshore). Time to
move to a warmer place.

"JimD" <j-k-doran(spampremoval)@comcast.net > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Have thought about you every so often, Paul. Sorry to hear
> you drifted away from the sport. Still up in western
> Minnesota or has warm weather pulled you away?
> Jim D.
>
> "Paul Horvick" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
>> Yes, Bill is alive and kicking. I check in on him via e-mail from time
>> time. I rarely post here anymore as I am essentially out of bowling. I
> no
>> longer write for BTM, and have not thrown a ball in about two years. At
>> times I miss it, ,,,hmm perhaps I will go back to it...or not. Other
>> business interests have taken over most of my time. (
>> http://shootingsafely.com)
>>
>> "KWags" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]
>> >I remember this news group from like 1994-1995...damn wow time has
>> > flown by. Is this the news group with "NimBill"?
>> >
>> > Some things never change I guess!
>> >
>> > KWags

18 Nov 2005 16:22:25
Mark

foggytown wrote:

> Where has everybody gone?

The "where" is ballreviews.com and a couple other places on the net.
You'll find many of the serious players that used to post to ASB hang
out there on the various forums.

The "why" is that ASB suffered too many silly flame wars, personal
attacks, and uniformed posters in the late 1990s. The informed folks
that participated in ASB left and never came back.

My opinion, although you didn't ask, and likely don't care about, is
that the group started sliding downhill rapidly in terms of content
around 1997-1998 and never recovered.

I believe the only founding member of ASB that still posts is Aki
Damme.

Mark

18 Nov 2005 20:43:05
KWags
Re: Is this the same Alt Sport Bowling from years ago?

That's a shame that ASB has died...I remember because of this and AOL
Grandstand I became internet "friends" with alot of the top young
tallent in the game thats starting to make name for themselves.
Although I gave up the game and the internet for bunch of years it was
a mistake to lose track and lose those "friendships". Sad to see ASB
sorta comming to its end...

The world is about networking!!!!

19 Nov 2005 03:55:59
foggytown
Re: Is this the same Alt Sport Bowling from years ago?

Well, here's to all the great contributors to ASB over the past. Can't
name them all but there are some I remember who made it a pleasure (and
instructive) to visit here.

Urbie Watrous, Al Whiteman, Kristi Howard, MuchRevs, William H Rollins
(Lewd, crude and socially unacceptable), Al Bundy, Pappaluu, Frank
Goebel, Lisa, Tony Smith, Strike Guru, EldredP, Pat Douglas, Paul
Horvick, Norm Simmons, Mike Downey, Jeff Piroozhad, Doug Moye, Jerry in
St Louis, Jeff Tricarico, Bill Terry, Jim Stern, Bill Newkirk

19 Nov 2005 07:00:39
JeffRT
Re: Is this the same Alt Sport Bowling from years ago?

Thanks, foggy.
It's nice to be remembered and appreciated. It's been a long time since
I posted here. I wouldn;t have seen it except a friend pointed me to
your kind words. It had been a plaeasure to deal with many of you.

These days my bowling time is spent at www.ballreviews.com, where they
call me, charlest. It's a very nice place with lots of good people. I
invite everyone to come and browse the forums at ballreviews. It's a
place where informatoion is shared by all. Ironically, the ball reviews
section is of much less value than the forums, as anyone with a userid
can post a review. Some are so funny.. The webmaster kind of leaves us
to our own devices and except for not allowing explicit foul language,
he allows us to police our own.

Anyway, thanks again Think I'll browse here for a while and see what's
happening.

Jeff

19 Nov 2005 09:48:58
Mark
Re: Is this the same Alt Sport Bowling from years ago?

>>Yes, still in NW MN.

Isn't that Canada? I was just visiting Rochester. Made it in and out
just before the weather changed. Temps were still in the 50s. I'm not
going back to MN until July :)

One thing about visiting MN is that the locals are always damn
friendly. Looks like a great place to live as long as you enjoy winter.

Mark

19 Nov 2005 21:22:55
Mark D
Re: Is this the same Alt Sport Bowling from years ago?

"KWags" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> That's a shame that ASB has died...I remember because of this and AOL
> Grandstand I became internet "friends" with alot of the top young
> tallent in the game thats starting to make name for themselves.
> Although I gave up the game and the internet for bunch of years it was
> a mistake to lose track and lose those "friendships". Sad to see ASB
> sorta comming to its end...
>
> The world is about networking!!!!

I don't think it coming to an end! Just a transition period. I've been
coming here since I found it around '95 or '96 and I still look forward
to coming here every day. True, a lot of people don't post as often,
I know I don't. But I do see a bunch of new folks popping in.
The spamming and fighting has ceased, that's for sure. But I did laugh
my ass off at some of the threads Nimbill was involved in, that had little
or nothing to do with bowling. Foggy's list does bring me back to when
I first started in ASB!

Mark D.

21 Nov 2005 15:02:43
[email protected]
Re: Is this the same Alt Sport Bowling from years ago?

Ditto from me also. Strike Guru passed away unexpectedly a couple years
ago. I have email bits with Doug Moye from time to time.
Al Whiteman

"JeffRT" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Thanks, foggy.
> It's nice to be remembered and appreciated. It's been a long time since
> I posted here. I wouldn;t have seen it except a friend pointed me to
> your kind words. It had been a plaeasure to deal with many of you.
>
> These days my bowling time is spent at www.ballreviews.com, where they
> call me, charlest. It's a very nice place with lots of good people. I
> invite everyone to come and browse the forums at ballreviews. It's a
> place where informatoion is shared by all. Ironically, the ball reviews
> section is of much less value than the forums, as anyone with a userid
> can post a review. Some are so funny.. The webmaster kind of leaves us
> to our own devices and except for not allowing explicit foul language,
> he allows us to police our own.
>
> Anyway, thanks again Think I'll browse here for a while and see what's
> happening.
>
> Jeff

21 Nov 2005 17:47:09
JimD
Re: Is this the same Alt Sport Bowling from years ago?

speaking of you and Doug, you going to be in Corpus 15/16th or did you
change your dates with the convention change?
JimD
"[email protected]" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Ditto from me also. Strike Guru passed away unexpectedly a couple years
> ago. I have email bits with Doug Moye from time to time.
> Al Whiteman
>

> "JeffRT" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> > Thanks, foggy.
> > It's nice to be remembered and appreciated. It's been a long time since
> > I posted here. I wouldn;t have seen it except a friend pointed me to
> > your kind words. It had been a plaeasure to deal with many of you.
> >
> > These days my bowling time is spent at www.ballreviews.com, where they
> > call me, charlest. It's a very nice place with lots of good people. I
> > invite everyone to come and browse the forums at ballreviews. It's a
> > place where informatoion is shared by all. Ironically, the ball reviews
> > section is of much less value than the forums, as anyone with a userid
> > can post a review. Some are so funny.. The webmaster kind of leaves us
> > to our own devices and except for not allowing explicit foul language,
> > he allows us to police our own.
> >
> > Anyway, thanks again Think I'll browse here for a while and see what's
> > happening.
> >
> > Jeff

21 Nov 2005 18:00:30
[email protected]
Re: Is this the same Alt Sport Bowling from years ago?

Hi
If you are asking me, I don't think I will go to CC. I am in that middle
ground with an inflated house average that shuts me out of contention at
Nationals. Case in point, I have "booked" 200 plus for 35 out of the 40
last years, but my ABC National average for 10 events is only 183.xx Too
good for classified and not nearly good enough for regular. When the
bowling and convention were at the same location it was acceptable to
donate.

I will be at the convention in Orlando

Hope to see you all there.
Al

"JimD" <j-k-doran(spampremoval)@comcast.net > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> speaking of you and Doug, you going to be in Corpus 15/16th or did you
> change your dates with the convention change?
> JimD
> "[email protected]" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
>> Ditto from me also. Strike Guru passed away unexpectedly a couple years
>> ago. I have email bits with Doug Moye from time to time.
>> Al Whiteman
>>

>> "JeffRT" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]
>> > Thanks, foggy.
>> > It's nice to be remembered and appreciated. It's been a long time since
>> > I posted here. I wouldn;t have seen it except a friend pointed me to
>> > your kind words. It had been a plaeasure to deal with many of you.
>> >
>> > These days my bowling time is spent at www.ballreviews.com, where they
>> > call me, charlest. It's a very nice place with lots of good people. I
>> > invite everyone to come and browse the forums at ballreviews. It's a
>> > place where informatoion is shared by all. Ironically, the ball reviews
>> > section is of much less value than the forums, as anyone with a userid
>> > can post a review. Some are so funny.. The webmaster kind of leaves us
>> > to our own devices and except for not allowing explicit foul language,
>> > he allows us to police our own.
>> >
>> > Anyway, thanks again Think I'll browse here for a while and see what's
>> > happening.
>> >
>> > Jeff

22 Nov 2005 23:48:46
Angel
Re: Is this the same Alt Sport Bowling from years ago?

The group lost Bill Newkirk, too, sadly.

Plenty of us still lurk here and other places. Most sites have boards,
and it's tough to visit them all, let alone post.

Some of the long-timers are still involved in Lisa's Internet
Invitational, so we at least hear from them fairly recently. Kids have
been born, grandkids are on the way, family situations change, careers
change and yet we still try to keep in touch. We had the pleasure of
an afternoon with Charlie Kennell and his wife a couple weeks ago on
the way back from Reno.

On a happy, newsworthy note, George Freeman was sent home today from
the rehabilitation center he's been in for several months while he
recovers from a brain stem stroke. He won't be in attendance in Corpus
Christi, so I'll be making a side trip to Melbourne next summer for
Junior Gold. He sounds much better than just a few weeks ago, and his
recovery is just amazing.

Ang

23 Nov 2005 08:47:37
foggytown
Re: Is this the same Alt Sport Bowling from years ago?

For my part I'm only just getting back into bowling after a pretty bad
heart attack 20 months ago. I am in a "fun" league trying to regain
some capability. How much fun? Well the other week a seven pin got
knocked down by the pin deck and I asked one of my team to go tell
control to reset the seven. Response, "Which one is the seven?" True,
I swear.

I'm down to 13 lb balls but if Tim Mack can get away with them, so will
I.

FoggyTown

26 Nov 2005 20:39:00
[email protected]
Re: Is this the same Alt Sport Bowling from years ago?

On 19 Nov 2005 03:55:59 -0800, "foggytown" <[email protected] > graced
this newsgroup with:

>Well, here's to all the great contributors to ASB over the past. Can't
>name them all but there are some I remember who made it a pleasure (and
>instructive) to visit here.
>
>Urbie Watrous, Al Whiteman, Kristi Howard, MuchRevs, William H Rollins
>(Lewd, crude and socially unacceptable), Al Bundy, Pappaluu, Frank
>Goebel, Lisa, Tony Smith, Strike Guru, EldredP, Pat Douglas, Paul
>Horvick, Norm Simmons, Mike Downey, Jeff Piroozhad, Doug Moye, Jerry in
>St Louis, Jeff Tricarico, Bill Terry, Jim Stern, Bill Newkirk

well...I step out for a few months and I'm totally forgotten. *snort*

26 Nov 2005 20:40:17
[email protected]
Re: Is this the same Alt Sport Bowling from years ago?

On 18 Nov 2005 16:22:25 -0800, "Mark" <[email protected] > graced this
newsgroup with:

>foggytown wrote:
>
>> Where has everybody gone?
>
>The "where" is ballreviews.com and a couple other places on the net.
>You'll find many of the serious players that used to post to ASB hang
>out there on the various forums.
>
>The "why" is that ASB suffered too many silly flame wars, personal
>attacks, and uniformed posters in the late 1990s. The informed folks
>that participated in ASB left and never came back.
>
>My opinion, although you didn't ask, and likely don't care about, is
>that the group started sliding downhill rapidly in terms of content
>around 1997-1998 and never recovered.
>
>I believe the only founding member of ASB that still posts is Aki
>Damme.
>
>Mark

Not much anymore...I swing by from time to time but like most of
the "old farts" of ASB, I got tired of the flame wars and petty
bickering.

-aki

26 Nov 2005 19:21:16
Jeff Rife

("[email protected]" <wideglide at verizon dot net >) wrote in alt.sport.bowling:
> well...I step out for a few months and I'm totally forgotten. *snort*

Forgotten...how could I forget you when your testosterone oozes all the
way across the Potomac up to where I bowl regularly? It makes the lanes
nasty...at least that's where I lay the blame for my low scores. :)

--
Jeff Rife |
| http://www.nabs.net/Cartoons/OverTheHedge/StarWars1.gif

26 Nov 2005 19:46:03
Edward (300) DeGraaf
Re: Is this the same Alt Sport Bowling from years ago?

Heck, I never left the group and my name didn't get listed. Oh well.

Edward DeGraaf,
USBC Certified Bronze Level Instructor.
Latest 300 Game - 09/30/2003.

"[email protected]" <wideglide at verizon dot net > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> On 19 Nov 2005 03:55:59 -0800, "foggytown" <[email protected]> graced
> this newsgroup with:
>
>>Well, here's to all the great contributors to ASB over the past. Can't
>>name them all but there are some I remember who made it a pleasure (and
>>instructive) to visit here.
>>
>>Urbie Watrous, Al Whiteman, Kristi Howard, MuchRevs, William H Rollins
>>(Lewd, crude and socially unacceptable), Al Bundy, Pappaluu, Frank
>>Goebel, Lisa, Tony Smith, Strike Guru, EldredP, Pat Douglas, Paul
>>Horvick, Norm Simmons, Mike Downey, Jeff Piroozhad, Doug Moye, Jerry in
>>St Louis, Jeff Tricarico, Bill Terry, Jim Stern, Bill Newkirk
>

> well...I step out for a few months and I'm totally forgotten. *snort*

26 Nov 2005 21:31:58
JimD
Re: Is this the same Alt Sport Bowling from years ago?

That's a bit like me Edward. But I just repeat the words of
Dwight Eisenhower when asked how he felt after being
president. "It's better being a has-been than a never was'er.

JimD
Enjoy! Friendship is the best part of bowling.
"Edward (300) DeGraaf" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Heck, I never left the group and my name didn't get listed. Oh well.
>
> Edward DeGraaf,
> USBC Certified Bronze Level Instructor.
> Latest 300 Game - 09/30/2003.
>
> "[email protected]" <wideglide at verizon dot net> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> > On 19 Nov 2005 03:55:59 -0800, "foggytown" <[email protected]> graced
> > this newsgroup with:
> >
> >>Well, here's to all the great contributors to ASB over the past. Can't
> >>name them all but there are some I remember who made it a pleasure (and
> >>instructive) to visit here.
> >>
> >>Urbie Watrous, Al Whiteman, Kristi Howard, MuchRevs, William H Rollins
> >>(Lewd, crude and socially unacceptable), Al Bundy, Pappaluu, Frank
> >>Goebel, Lisa, Tony Smith, Strike Guru, EldredP, Pat Douglas, Paul
> >>Horvick, Norm Simmons, Mike Downey, Jeff Piroozhad, Doug Moye, Jerry in
> >>St Louis, Jeff Tricarico, Bill Terry, Jim Stern, Bill Newkirk
> >

> > well...I step out for a few months and I'm totally forgotten. *snort*

27 Nov 2005 09:36:39
foggytown

Edward (300) DeGraaf wrote:
> Heck, I never left the group and my name didn't get listed. Oh well.
>
> Edward DeGraaf,
> USBC Certified Bronze Level Instructor.
> Latest 300 Game - 09/30/2003.
>
> "[email protected]" <wideglide at verizon dot net> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> >

> > well...I step out for a few months and I'm totally forgotten. *snort*

Hey, I only got so many remembering cells left. I keep hoping "Bob
Jones" will show up.

FoggyTown

27 Nov 2005 23:09:00
Edward (300) DeGraaf
Re: Is this the same Alt Sport Bowling from years ago?

> Hey, I only got so many remembering cells left. I keep hoping "Bob
> Jones" will show up.
>
> FoggyTown

That's o.k. Some people forget you or ignore you just for trying to be nice.

29 Nov 2005 22:32:46
Chuck McGowan
Re: Is this the same Alt Sport Bowling from years ago?

I don't know if anyone remembers me or not, but I found ASB in '97. Learned
a lot about the game from this place.

I took last year off and got back into it this year, bowling in one scratch
league. Not bowling nearly as well as I used to, but that's to be expected
when you only do it once a week & no practice and old, dead equipment.

Kinda sounds like sex after forty. :P

Chuck McGowan

30 Nov 2005 10:44:43
Darby
Re: Is this the same Alt Sport Bowling from years ago?

Yes I remember you Chuck and I'm sure the rest who have been here for a
while do also. Give it a little time and it'll come back to you, it's like
riding a bicycle......... ;)
Dar
PS, no need knocking us +40 :)

"Chuck McGowan" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
>I don't know if anyone remembers me or not, but I found ASB in '97.
>Learned
> a lot about the game from this place.
>
> I took last year off and got back into it this year, bowling in one
> scratch
> league. Not bowling nearly as well as I used to, but that's to be
> expected
> when you only do it once a week & no practice and old, dead equipment.
>
> Kinda sounds like sex after forty. :P
>
> Chuck McGowan

30 Nov 2005 23:43:50
Chuck McGowan

"Darby" wrote:

> Yes I remember you Chuck and I'm sure the rest who have been here for a
> while do also. Give it a little time and it'll come back to you, it's like
> riding a bicycle......... ;)
> Dar
> PS, no need knocking us +40 :)

Thanks, Dar. And unfortunately, I am one of the +40's. :(

I'm still avg'ing 190+, but it's an ugly 190+.

Chuck

01 Dec 2005 07:23:59
Phil Paskos
Re: Is this the same Alt Sport Bowling from years ago?

Humph! Nothing but youngsters on this group.
I'm 66. Having fun in 2 leagues. One all men Thurs Nite and the other Mon
morning mixed.
I also coach Thursday after school group and Friday after school group and
the Saturday junior league 2 shifts.

Phil P

> "Darby" wrote:
>
>> Yes I remember you Chuck and I'm sure the rest who have been here for a
>> while do also. Give it a little time and it'll come back to you, it's
>> like
>> riding a bicycle......... ;)
>> Dar
>> PS, no need knocking us +40 :)
>

> Thanks, Dar. And unfortunately, I am one of the +40's. :(
>
> I'm still avg'ing 190+, but it's an ugly 190+.
>
> Chuck

03 Dec 2005 03:30:29
foggytown
Re: Is this the same Alt Sport Bowling from years ago?

Well, I'm a veteran of the Buff Ambro/Bob Jones Flame Wars. :)

FoggyTown

05 Dec 2005 15:40:10
Jim

On 3 Dec 2005 03:30:29 -0800, "foggytown" <[email protected] > wrote:

>Well, I'm a veteran of the Buff Ambro/Bob Jones Flame Wars. :)
>
>FoggyTown

Hey, I'll join you one that one!

I'm still hanging out, post very rarely anymore since I just don't
really have the time lately. Between work and family there isn't a
lot of spare time to go around. Down to bowling once a week, and even
though I'm still over 200, it's not really pretty, lots of ups and
downs.

Jim Lincoln
Sacramento

http://www.newsfeeds.comThe #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! 120,000+ Newsgroups

Jeff Mop
Re: Is this the same Alt Sport Bowling from years ago?

Count me in amongst the veterans of those wars.

and holy shnikes were they stupid haha

p.s. - good to see everyone again

--
- Jeff P.

Be involved in drilling your bowling equipment by learning about drill
patterns and techniques:
http://www.bowlingfans.com/jeff/ballreactionbasics.html

news:[email protected]