28 Feb 2006 01:03:00
Chuck Mularkey
I choked.....

Tonight at a house I am struggling to maintain a 190+ avg at, I rolled
a 279, 236, 278 for an *ack* 793. The last game I had the first 10
then on a very tight shot that did hit the pocket but looked like it
was going to leave a 5-7 split the 7 fell but the kingpin didn't.
Argh...I don't wanna complain coz its my best series ever anywhere,
but I will always be thinking I choked in the 10th on that last
game....

Chuck

28 Feb 2006 01:08:43
Chuck Mularkey
Re: I choked.....

On Tue, 28 Feb 2006 01:03:00 -0500, Chuck Mularkey
<[email protected] > wrote:

>Tonight at a house I am struggling to maintain a 190+ avg at, I rolled
>a 279, 236, 278 for an *ack* 793. The last game I had the first 10

Make that the first 9 then 9/9 in the 10th of the last game for a 278.
Sorry for the typo...

Chuck

28 Feb 2006 06:18:51
Darby
Re: I choked.....

Nice bowling Chuck, that's a great series. Enjoy it and don't make it less
by moaning about what might have been. You have a new goal to hit, good
luck!
Dar

"Chuck Mularkey" <[email protected] > wrote
> Tonight at a house I am struggling to maintain a 190+ avg at, I rolled
> a 279, 236, 278 for an *ack* 793. The last game I had the first 10
> then on a very tight shot that did hit the pocket but looked like it
> was going to leave a 5-7 split the 7 fell but the kingpin didn't.
> Argh...I don't wanna complain coz its my best series ever anywhere,
> but I will always be thinking I choked in the 10th on that last
> game....
>
> Chuck

28 Feb 2006 00:39:02
Ken Zwyers
Re: I choked.....

Chuck:

If you have a 190+ average, and you bowled a 793, which is around 200 pins
over average, there's no way you choked. You had the night of your life!
Don't dwell on a tap in the 10th frame - enjoy what you accomplished! When
your worst game is around 45 pins over average, you shouldn't be focusing on
the negative, especially with so many positives to choose from.

Congratulations on a hell of a night!

Ken Zwyers

"Chuck Mularkey" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> On Tue, 28 Feb 2006 01:03:00 -0500, Chuck Mularkey
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >Tonight at a house I am struggling to maintain a 190+ avg at, I rolled
> >a 279, 236, 278 for an *ack* 793. The last game I had the first 10
>
> Make that the first 9 then 9/9 in the 10th of the last game for a 278.
> Sorry for the typo...
>
> Chuck

28 Feb 2006 15:45:00
Dr. Wayne Simon
Re: I choked.....

"Darby" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]_s72...
> Nice bowling Chuck, that's a great series. Enjoy it and don't make it less
> by moaning about what might have been. You have a new goal to hit, good
> luck!
> Dar
>
> "Chuck Mularkey" <[email protected]> wrote
>> Tonight at a house I am struggling to maintain a 190+ avg at, I rolled
>> a 279, 236, 278 for an *ack* 793. The last game I had the first 10
>> then on a very tight shot that did hit the pocket but looked like it
>> was going to leave a 5-7 split the 7 fell but the kingpin didn't.
>> Argh...I don't wanna complain coz its my best series ever anywhere,
>> but I will always be thinking I choked in the 10th on that last
>> game....
>>
>> Chuck

What ball did you use?

01 Mar 2006 01:12:00
Chuck Mularkey
Re: I choked.....

On Tue, 28 Feb 2006 15:45:00 -0500, "Dr. Wayne Simon"
<[email protected] > wrote:

>What ball did you use?

MoRich Weapon Of Mass Bias II