21 Dec 2006 21:50:08
RIYAA Office
Harley-Davidson Raffle

The Rhode Island Youth Arts Association and the Northern Light Drum & Bugle
Corps is raffling-off a brand new, 2007 Harley-Davidson XL 883 Sportster
Motorcycle to help raise funds for our youth music programs. Only 2000
tickets will be sold on a first-come first-served basis. Tickets are only
$25 each. The raffle has been approved by the Rhode Island State Police
(permit #816). Please help support the youth of Rhode Island!

Visit www.riyaa.org/harleyi.html for more information, rules, and ticket
purchase information.

Thanks for your support,

David Grist
President
Rhode Island Youth Arts Association

www.riyaa.org

21 Dec 2006 22:36:07
Re: Harley-Davidson Raffle

On Thu, 21 Dec 2006 21:50:08 GMT, "RIYAA Office" <[email protected] >
graced this newsgroup with:

>The Rhode Island Youth Arts Association and the Northern Light Drum & Bugle
>Corps is raffling-off a brand new, 2007 Harley-Davidson XL 883 Sportster
>Motorcycle to help raise funds for our youth music programs. Only 2000
>tickets will be sold on a first-come first-served basis. Tickets are only
>$25 each. The raffle has been approved by the Rhode Island State Police
>(permit #816). Please help support the youth of Rhode Island!
>
>Visit www.riyaa.org/harleyi.html for more information, rules, and ticket
>purchase information.
>
>Thanks for your support,
>
>David Grist
>President
>Rhode Island Youth Arts Association
>
>www.riyaa.org

well...we'll just ROLL right on over there and get a ticket!

ROFL! Get it? "ROLL on over there"??!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Anybody???

*sigh*

29 Dec 2006 22:15:53
Kirwan Tenpin
Re: Harley-Davidson Raffle

<[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> On Thu, 21 Dec 2006 21:50:08 GMT, "RIYAA Office" <[email protected]>
> graced this newsgroup with:
>
>>The Rhode Island Youth Arts Association and the Northern Light Drum &
>>Bugle
>>Corps is raffling-off a brand new, 2007 Harley-Davidson XL 883 Sportster
>>Motorcycle to help raise funds for our youth music programs. Only 2000
>>tickets will be sold on a first-come first-served basis. Tickets are only
>>$25 each. The raffle has been approved by the Rhode Island State Police
>>(permit #816). Please help support the youth of Rhode Island!
>>
>>Visit www.riyaa.org/harleyi.html for more information, rules, and ticket
>>purchase information.
>>
>>Thanks for your support,
>>
>>David Grist
>>President
>>Rhode Island Youth Arts Association
>>
>>www.riyaa.org
>>

> well...we'll just ROLL right on over there and get a ticket!
>
> ROFL! Get it? "ROLL on over there"??!!
>
> HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>
> Anybody???
>
> *sigh*